Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
Thank you all!! The v6 was plenty fun, but really lacked in some areas.

OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
Enjoy the V8.
...now which exhaust system are you going to get?!
Not sure, I'm probably gonna remove the mufflers and straight pipe it for now.. Don't wanna spend any money modding it. I'm planning on re financing it with a down payment after a few months to reduce the amount I owe. Then, I shall mod the hell out of it :headbang:

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Psssst.... Your sig needs updating...

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Nice. I have a 16' black GT. I had a SN95 V6 Mustang years ago, I loved it, then my brother had to one up me and bought a GT, well ever since then I wanted a GT. I threw a Roush axle-back and J&M X-pipe on mine, it sounds awesome and gets tons of compliments on the road, however it is on the loud side. The extra 125HP is nice, but the sound alone is worth the extra $$.

OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I have a 16' black GT. I had a SN95 V6 Mustang years ago, I loved it, then my brother had to one up me and bought a GT, well ever since then I wanted a GT. I threw a Roush axle-back and J&M X-pipe on mine, it sounds awesome and gets tons of compliments on the road, however it is on the loud side. The extra 125HP is nice, but the sound alone is worth the extra $$.
Haha. I was trying to convince my friend who drives a v6 Camaro to trade his in for an ss and he refused. He was all like, "I love my car to death and never selling it!". Well, we met up in person for a drink and he saw my new car for the first time and wouldn't shut up about how he wants a manual v8 lol.

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Haha. I was trying to convince my friend who drives a v6 Camaro to trade his in for an ss and he refused. He was all like, "I love my car to death and never selling it!". Well, we met up in person for a drink and he saw my new car for the first time and wouldn't shut up about how he wants a manual v8 lol.
Your friend has a auto V6 Camaro? I at least hope it's a 6th Gen.. if not.. FAIL.

Sponsored

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Haha, yeah V6 are fun, until you see your first V8, at least for me it was. They are good if you just want the Mustang look, but if you want the sound and performance it's nice to have the V8. I wanted the sound and performance so I sold the V6. Last month when I was buying the GT, the first dealer only had V6's on the lot and tried to talk me into buying one, needless to say I walked out. The new V6 makes a lot more HP though, the SN95 I bought used in 99' made like 155hp, but then again the GT's were only making around 230hp in those days.

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
Twins!!!
I love my GT, but she has a drinking problem.

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
I think the V6 sounds great, especially with the Roush AB :shrug:

Congrats. Be careful out in NOVA with all that HP. I drop my speed 15mph once I cross the bridge :ninja:
Sponsored