Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Update? Pics?
I didn't get out there this weekend. Maybe next weekend. The leaves should be perfect then.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I absolutely love mine. It's not a daily driver (I have a company truck, and have to drive it most days) but every time I drive it, the stress of the day just melts away. It is a complete joy to drive, although the wife doesn't always enjoy the more "spirited" driving style :)

The only complaint so far is that every time we get in the car, the suspension groans and creaks. Thanks Ford for letting me know I'm fat!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
Love ths post? LOVE MY PONY.!! One year old, 8K klm on my baby, not a DD, But one of my toys. No issues todate of any kind. Drive mainly in Sport +, love the performance, push hard on occasion in Sport + & Track mode too. In fact the other day @Voo Doo and I swapped cars... pushed them hard. Lol...lol... Only oil changes and the dealer baby's my baby. Constantly get Wow Factor comment's on the car... Color, the looks etc. This is my first Mustang, and I'm blown away with the power and handling, only thing I've done performance wise is the Roush X Pipe, next will be a CAI with Tune, STEEDA!
2018-06-09 10.59.46.jpg
20180622_064106.jpg

Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Got to say I love the positive energy in this post. I bought my 2018 Ecoboost almost six months ago. It has about 5,000 km's on it and is a blast to drive. I have had a few issues mainly from the factory being with manufacturing but other than that the car is rock solid. I have to take a lot of crap for having an Ecoboost but it made the most sense for me as a daily driver. I have already put in some work and plan to do some more. Hopefully make it a sleeper that people underestimate but it already drives like a champ.

barron64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1, 6sp, 2006 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4, 2009 Acura MDX, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
mustang 4.jpg
I love my convertible 2018 GT, PP1, 6sp as well! I took the car to a Deal's Gap TN/NC ride with my old motorcycle, now car buddies, and had a blast! Usually after a weekend ride like this, in former project cars, I would have a list of things I would like to adjust/improve/update...Nothing. The handling and braking performance for 9/10 street driving was simply fantastic!

BHRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary #1326 - 2016 Z51 Stingray - 1972 C10 Cheyenne
I fell in love with the S197 when it came out and bought a new '07 in Oct '06. She was blue with white stripes, gray interior, and automatic. I kept her until '10 with only 15k on the odometer. I went through a divorce and had to sell her and regretted it ever since. The timing wasn't right when the '15 came out so Jan '17 I started looking and found my '15 LE 50th #1326 with 2978 miles. I fell in love with the retro Wimbledon white, added chrome, and performance. No comparison to the '07 and the regret faded. I drive her daily, but park far away and keep her garaged at night. The AC compressor, evaporator, and exhaust resonator were replaced last week under warranty and I was a nervous wreck having the dash removed and just plain having her out of my hands. But, when I picked her up Friday, no damage to the car, the AC works, and damn tick from the resonator was gone. Fortunately all the repairs were covered under warranty and for those who paid out of pocket I feel for you as all of this would have been very expensive to fix.

This thread is a nice change from all the ones that bitch and complain about these cars. Are the S550's perfect - no, but they are still one hell of an american built pony car that turns heads, puts a smile on our faces, and just looks damn good. I am happy with mine and have no plans to have future regrets by selling her. It's the best car I've ever owned and being 46 I've had a few other cars and trucks that will never compare to my Mustang.

Hopefully the picture comes through... it's from the day I got her.
cb717269742294230ddfbbd5144e6395x.jpg

Tutone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 MT
2 years now with my V6 MT and I still get a rush every time I start it up. Sooo glad I paid extra for the 3:55! It's my daily driver and when it's paid off next year it will be so much fun to take the next steps and carefully Mod it up. Drives great now, but can't wait to see what some suspension upgrades from Steeda, engine upgrades from BBK, Roush and an MPT tune will do.
I'm at 46,000 km allready though, so I'm leaning towards buying a cheap winter beater to slow down the rate of km's I'm putting on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NoVaGT

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
OP
OP
NoVaGT

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
For some reason, this thread popped back up.

What the hell, I'll take this opportunity to state that I love my 2019 even more.

It's solved the two issues I had with my 2016 (clutch pedal effort and sound system), and added a whole bunch more to enjoy. The Magneride and Active exhaust, creating useful "modes", really takes this car to a level of driving enjoyment that only real driving enthusiasts appreciate.

This car is quiet and smooth when I want it to be, and firm and loud when I want it to be. Or firm and quiet....although still smooth.

That Magneride is pure witchcraft. It really gives the car a split personality.

And 0 issues in the first 15K miles. Even the tires are still good, which is really surprising.

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice choice of color. :thumbsup:

My 2016 Mustang GT was the best car Iā€™ve ever owned. Absolutely loved the design the moment it was released in 2014. Iā€™m the type that gets a new car every 2 years or so, and I ended up keeping the 2016 for 5 years and almost 100,000 miles. Only issues I had with it was the A/C compressor going out at 75k miles and starter going out at 85k miles. Never had an issue with the MT-82 either.

C53ED686-89F4-43B8-A1EE-7925F38B6009.jpeg

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
For some reason, this thread popped back up.

What the hell, I'll take this opportunity to state that I love my 2019 even more.

It's solved the two issues I had with my 2016 (clutch pedal effort and sound system), and added a whole bunch more to enjoy. The Magneride and Active exhaust, creating useful "modes", really takes this car to a level of driving enjoyment that only real driving enthusiasts appreciate.
When I looked for a vehicle this past fall, I didnā€™t even consider the 2021 GT for the following reason. Iā€™ve rented countless 2018+ GTā€™s as I did a great deal of travel (pre-Covid) with the day job. Outside of the Gen 3 Coyote, there just wasnā€™t enough change with the refresh that made me feel like I was getting into a vehicle any different than my 2016. I felt that way regardless if the GT was a base base model or a PP2 model.
Sponsored