The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
To all of our Mustang brothers and sisters in the path of Hurricane Ida, please be well and be safe. Good thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. :please::please:
Family there. Bracing.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Yea, same sentiments here too to those in the path of what is going to be a very severe storm.

Having weathered out Hurricane Sandy that hit our region a few years ago, sustained winds at 80-90+ for a few hours on end was no party. Luckily during that event we had no damage to our property due to our location, but other areas of our town, neighboring towns and the local beaches had extensive damages.

I hope anyone who is in the direct path of Hurricane Ida definitely leaves…. Materialistic items can be replaced, lives can’t.

Jm28192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm in Baton Rouge, smack dab in its path, I work in the oil industry though and am considered "essential" so leaving isn't really an option. I'm thinking (hoping anyway) that most of BR will be alright since we're fairly far inland. As long as the stang makes it through unscathed I'm happy! Haha

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm in Louisiana and still living in an RV after the last two hurricanes that hit Louisiana destroyed my house. We're all in the same capsized boat down here, but we're Louisiana strong! đź’Ş

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Thanks for the kind words. Hang on!
hwindy-h.gif

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
One of the things that sucks is not only waiting for the inevitable, is that it will hit hard when it gets dark around here

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
I'm in Baton Rouge, smack dab in its path, I work in the oil industry though and am considered "essential" so leaving isn't really an option. I'm thinking (hoping anyway) that most of BR will be alright since we're fairly far inland. As long as the stang makes it through unscathed I'm happy! Haha
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm in Louisiana and still living in an RV after the last two hurricanes that hit Louisiana destroyed my house. We're all in the same capsized boat down here, but we're Louisiana strong! đź’Ş
Was NEVER so glad not to be in Morgan City any more. My thoughts are with you guys, from one old oilfield hand to another.
Sponsored