Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The place got really messed up, here are a few vehicle damage pictures,pretty scary stuff.
18096136-7429207-image-a-13_1567670228290.jpg
18096138-7429207-image-a-12_1567670186981.jpg
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Meh......that's what insurance is for.

Of course if you live on an island in the Bahamas, you can't just drive away from the storm.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Meh......that's what insurance is for.

Of course if you live on an island in the Bahamas, you can't just drive away from the storm.
I don't think his point was who's going to pay for it, it's about the devastation that occured. Maybe show a little compassion for them instead of going meh.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
Yes, these poor people got devastated, who knows how many died!

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I don't think his point was who's going to pay for it, it's about the devastation that occured. Maybe show a little compassion for them instead of going meh.
Yes, these poor people got devastated, who knows how many died!
Two things;

1. I was only replying about the vehicles. This is a car forum, and that's usually the topic of conversation.

2. People die. It's part of life, it happens. Maybe I'm just old & jaded, but every year hurricanes and other natural disasters happen, and people die. I guess I'm all out of compassion over something that happens all the time, naturally.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Two things;

1. I was only replying about the vehicles. This is a car forum, and that's usually the topic of conversation.

2. People die. It's part of life, it happens. Maybe I'm just old & jaded, but every year hurricanes and other natural disasters happen, and people die. I guess I'm all out of compassion over something that happens all the time, naturally.
didn't your mother teach you, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. Your allowed to be an @ss, that doesn't mean you should. Had the tables be turned I'm sure you would not appreciate it. The island was devastated and your acting as if no big deal. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
didn't your mother teach you, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. Your allowed to be an @ss, that doesn't mean you should. Had the tables be turned I'm sure you would not appreciate it. The island was devastated and your acting as if no big deal. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?
What part of "I was just talking about the vehicles" is confusing for you?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Gentleman, sorry to interrupt but I'm looking at Dorian right outside my window. Could we please table this post for now. A lot of people suffering in the Carolina's (and, of course, the Bahama's). I'm fine but saying a prayer for those who are not might be a better use of your time than this post. :please::frown:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I’m in south Florida so there’s lots of Bahamians here and many have family on the islands. Terrible situation and unfortunately I think the fatalities are going to rise and rise.

It’s gut wrenching to hear people can’t get ahold of their family, or only a few members and they don’t know how the rest faired.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Just a reminder - there are people in the Florida Panhandle who are STILL without a roof over their heads after Michael. There are likely people in the Carolinas who are still recovering from Florence.

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Just a reminder - there are people in the Florida Panhandle who are STILL without a roof over their heads after Michael. There are likely people in the Carolinas who are still recovering from Florence.
Thanks.. My family members are still transplanted.

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
And don't forget Katrina, ... but thankfully no Mustangs were in those pics.
Sponsored