Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

..::Ryan::..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic
I still haven't been able to get into contact with anyone there, but they did approve my Amazon A-z refund, so I guess that's something.
Sponsored

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Very crooked... That is at 90° from being straight.

Sponsored

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ummm, I'm quite a patient person, but I still haven't received an email notification yet and, I must admit, I'm a bit annoyed at this point. I don't blame them for not getting all the badges out before Christmas, but we are well past the 25th and still nothing. Why do I get the feeling that I won't be getting one of these...

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Did any of you get this email from them? :tsk:

If you received this email it's because unfortunately we were not able to ship your badge order in time for the holidays.

The interest in the V3 badges was wonderful and overwhelming, and we appreciate every order. For a data point, of the available inventory (roughly 1000 badge total) over half was sold by 10:30 AM on the sale day, only a half hour after it started. Working around the clock from last Friday, myself and 3-4 gracious friends inspected, assembled, and packaged as many badges as humanly possible. On a regular mod like the trunk straps, I would package them well in advance and have them ready to go at the Amazon warehouse. However, I know how many of you have emailed, PM'ed, and DM'ed us dying to get a set of badges to complete your ride, and so from the second the bulk shipment arrived last week, we decided to power through and do it all ourselves as quickly as possible.

Needless to say, we we're not able to get all orders shipped by the USPS holiday shipping deadlines. There were just too many, and we cut the deadlines too close in trying to get them out. I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver a gift in time for a loved one (or yourself).

Going forward:
All shipping charges will be refunded, of course if you paid for priority or priority express shipping.
If you didn't get the color/finish you wanted, an additional 1000 badges have already been ordered and will be available in roughly 6 weeks
All orders will still be fulfilled as soon as possible. ETA is the first and second week of January.
Additionally, to those who have emailed, I apologize for not responding, as we were literally elbow deep in boxes and badges and packing tape. I prioritized getting as many badges out the door as we could. I'll now be going through all emails. If anyone has any complaints, concerns, requests, or otherwise, feel free to reply here.

Happy holidays.
Thanks
-Oy

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I dont have a dog in this fight as I already had V2, but 'tis life.

It is one guy (with help of a few buddies) from home doing this with 1000 pieces that each need to be carefully boxed, labeled, and shipped out.

It's also the holiday season with 2 major holidays in 1 week and USPS shuts down for 2 to 3 days each. Just because some here are self-entitled does not mean this guy should not spend holidays with family or have other obligations in his life either that it will be another week or so.

They will come soon, and if they were sold out it will only be another month to 6 weeks. not the end of life.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I dont have a dog in this fight as I already had V2, but 'tis life.

It is one guy (with help of a few buddies) from home doing this with 1000 pieces that each need to be carefully boxed, labeled, and shipped out.

It's also the holiday season with 2 major holidays in 1 week and USPS shuts down for 2 to 3 days each. Just because some here are self-entitled does not mean this guy should not spend holidays with family or have other obligations in his life either that it will be another week or so.

They will come soon, and if they were sold out it will only be another month to 6 weeks. not the end of life.
None of the people that paid for something and didn't get a response are "self-entitled". You buy something, you should get it.

I do agree though that this is a one man shop trying to do all this work, but he needs to communicate better.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
None of the people that paid for something and didn't get a response are "self-entitled". You buy something, you should get it.

I do agree though that this is a one man shop trying to do all this work, but he needs to communicate better.
There was no "guaranteed by" date last time I checked this thread or their website. Everything was ESTIMATED time of arrival. Then first come first serve by color combo he had. Always been that way.

It is also a whopping 6 days beyond Christmas, and USPS was closed Monday and is again this Monday; federal holidays, nothing SCS can do.

It is not Amazon where all 250,000 orders are filled every day and special deals with UPS where things are picked up weekends to ship.

1,000 pieces could be up to 1,000 individual emails too (or more due to multiple emails from people). That's a lot for 1 guy on top of sorting and shipping during the holidays where his personal life likely comes first for a few days.

Patience is all instead of being unreasonable and ranting and raving and bashing; especially during 2 major holidays within 1 week time

Sponsored

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
There was no "guaranteed by" date last time I checked this thread or their website. Everything was ESTIMATED time of arrival. Then first come first serve by color combo he had. Always been that way.

It is also a whopping 6 days beyond Christmas, and USPS was closed Monday and is again this Monday; federal holidays, nothing SCS can do.

It is not Amazon where all 250,000 orders are filled every day and special deals with UPS where things are picked up weekends to ship.

1,000 pieces could be up to 1,000 individual emails too (or more due to multiple emails from people). That's a lot for 1 guy on top of sorting and shipping during the holidays where his personal life likely comes first for a few days.

Patience is all instead of being unreasonable and ranting and raving and bashing; especially during 2 major holidays within 1 week time
This is why I would never do anything like he did on this forum. People here are so quick to change sides and start bashing. I've even read a couple of people are filing claims for refunds. I was a little late on getting the colors I want so I ended up buying the left over nickel plated ones as extras for something to paint but then I read that he's releasing more in about 6 weeks so I asked for a refund and he did just that the next day and shipped out the one I wanted to keep.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Well mine has damage and Imperfections in the paint and I also didn't get the color I wanted not too happy that they are so busy with 1 thousand orders they can't respond after multiple weeks. I understand the holiday season but with the product that is much in demand, I know I'd work around the clock to satisfy my customers holiday or not and grow the company. just doesn't feel that way from these people unfortunately but I'll continue to try and give them the benefit of the doubt and hope this all be sorted out as the fire dies down for these badges.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is why I would never do anything like he did on this forum. People here are so quick to change sides and start bashing.
I agree and it is very sad. Someone trying to do something for the community and gets bashed.

Well mine has damage and Imperfections in the paint and I also didn't get the color I wanted not too happy that they are so busy with 1 thousand orders they can't respond after multiple weeks. I understand the holiday season but with the product that is much in demand, I know I'd work around the clock to satisfy my customers holiday or not and grow the company. just doesn't feel that way from these people unfortunately but I'll continue to try and give them the benefit of the doubt and hope this all be sorted out as the fire dies down for these badges.
These V3 only started being for sale, what, December 16th? Multiple weeks is embellishing just a bit. It's been exactly 2 weeks 2 days for sale; meaning you've had yours less than 2 weeks max factoring shipping. Again, its one guy and he's entitled to holidays with his family like anyone else here and can choose what days his business operates or doesnt.

Again, this isnt Americanmuscle or some company that sells huge volume of parts and happens to be a member here. This was a member who wanted to do something for the community; I believe he's a college age kid doing this on the side. I wouldnt be surprised if people here stopped trying to help others with the self entitled attitudes running wild here.

If I was him Id fulfill what was left and say peace out personally, not sit here and get bashed for dozens or hundreds of hours of leg work put in behind the scenes.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I'm not bashing them I'm just disappointed this is the third revision. they made 40 Grand on this batch of badges give or take. Not sure how much packaging or the actual badge cost to make. Again I am not bashing but my point of view and experience. I'm sorry many here are to sensitive to have a conversation. I feel when you are selling something and have a customer base that some more thought should be put into providing customer service, replying and helping customers. The pet peeve of mine is when I buy something and cannot contact the vendor or seller with my issue. I also figured in a third revision these would look tits, but my v2 bad was nicer. Yes he is one or a few guys but it is possible to hire or manage the customer support/service to an extent. Not here to argue. So take it as you may. Good day sir.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.