Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I'm not bashing them I'm just disappointed this is the third revision. they made 40 Grand on this batch of badges give or take. Not sure how much packaging or the actual badge cost to make. Again I am not bashing but my point of view and experience. I'm sorry many here are to sensitive to have a conversation. I feel when you are selling something and have a customer base that some more thought should be put into providing customer service, replying and helping customers. The pet peeve of mine is when I buy something and cannot contact the vendor or seller with my issue. I also figured in a third revision these would look tits, but my v2 bad was nicer. Yes he is one or a few guys but it is possible to hire or manage the customer support/service to an extent. Not here to argue. So take it as you may. Good day sir.
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your statement about the quality as I have yet to get mine. I just received a notice today that they are shipping.

But what baffles me is, how the heck do you have any idea how much they are earning on these things? :confused: Unless you know these guys and are privy to this information, assigning arbitrary net profit margins to these seems a bit out of place and doesn't really contribute to this already long thread. Just saying.... :shrug:
Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your statement about the quality as I have yet to get mine. I just received a notice today that they are shipping.

But what baffles me is, how the heck do you have any idea how much they are earning on these things? :confused: Unless you know these guys and are privy to this information, assigning arbitrary net profit margins to these seems a bit out of place and doesn't really contribute to this already long thread. Just saying.... :shrug:

40 dollars a badge multiplied by 1000 badges is 40k. Yes minus shipping and cost of product but still a good chunk of money. Also 3 version of badge. All I'm saying is I probably won't buy version 4.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
40 dollars a badge multiplied by 1000 badges is 40k. Yes minus shipping and cost of product but still a good chunk of money. Also 3 version of badge. All I'm saying is I probably won't buy version 4.
OK, I see. I'm waiting to hold judgement until I receive mine.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
they bloody sold out in a few mins. Would have been awesome to have some set aside for us out of country folk.. it was a 3am alarm.. and no badge!

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
And you think that's all profit? Cmon man. Not how business works at all.

Lets say they cost him $20 each. After all, 1000 is not bulk pricing really by lots of manufacturer's standards, and it's not like they are 1000 of all 1 color; each variation/color is very small numbers relatively. You also assume all 1,000 passed quality and are not returned as well. Lets say 900 of 1000 are not returned (as it sounds like there are still some defects by posts). After all they have to take someone else's order now to fulfill that mess up causing lost profits into the net batch.

The packaging is surely a few bucks per badge with the new custom boxes (again 1000 is not bulk). And now he's eating shipping too which is easily $5 a piece minimum (they aren't light).

So realistically what is he making on the 900 not returned/defective? MAYBE $10k? It could be much less too as again 1000 is not bulk numbers by manufacturers' standards and guessing at costs.

Who are you going to "hire" with that little profit? (and that raises more issues like employment/tax issued etc not what a college age kid wants to get involved with; he has buddies help when they can for beer and pizza Im sure)

No he's not doing it for free as a member here, and no one expects him to. The point was he started doing this for members, and no one else is. I see no other people trying to make badges who rather just complain.

It's been 17 days since ordering started; not started shipping but orders taken. There were two 3 day holidays in between then and now, so minus 6 days. 11 net days. Not 11 weeks, otherwise I would be on the complainers' side too.

It's just way over the top complaining over a few days now and sad to see SCS getting bashed. They have always tried to make it right for everyone even if it caused them fewer sales having to replace peoples' damaged V1 and V2. And no, I wouldn't know him walking down the street so I have no dog in the fight. Just sad to see someone who created something for M6G and just get bashed to death all the time; and now I see why more people don't bother trying.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Is yours coming from Nashville? I got this yesterday and I have no other packages scheduled to come to me.
image.jpg

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I'm in no rush, I won't even have my car until early April. So as long as I get it by then, I'll be happy. Ordered a black nickel with white fill

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Got mine today and it looks pretty good and I love the packaging as well. Lol

ap8fad.jpg

wb58qd.jpg

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.