Sponsored

How low is too low??

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Wait, you can't reach your tires and wheels when you're lowered?
Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Wait, you can't reach your tires and wheels when you're lowered?
Yes. I can reach them. What I am referring to is that band of tire at the top of the wheel well that is hard to get to when you are lowered. I don't have to move my car forward to get that strip when cleaning or tire dressing.

Same as when you are lowered and cannot reach a brush in to clean the wheel wells.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It can handle a little more than 1" fine. I run the Sportlines and they are great.
This car and the orange car look best. The others are too low. The Guard car is REALLY too low.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Stop being pansies about suspension. You either like it and have a large sack, or you dont. :lol:

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Here are pictures of my car. I am running Steeda ultralite linears with Koni shocks/struts and 20x10/20x11 wheels and 285/305 tires (35 series) with -2 camber up front and -2.1 out back. I have zero rubbing at all. The fenders are rolled from the factory and hitting some big bumps, my tires have never rubbed the inside of my fenders at all. If they did, it would tear my white lettering off my tires.

20160514_211401.jpg
We're just going to bring this back again because it looks so good. We love the subtle import styling to it!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi - thought I would chip in from the UK...

Mine is lowered 3.5cm front and 3cm rear on KW Coilovers...
To be honest I think it's a bit low and will be taking it up by 0.5cm front and back soon for trackdays.. It doesn't rub as far as I can tell but is at risk of doing so I think...

Wouldn't rub if you didn't have the spacers on it, and you might want to take those off for track days anyway.

anubis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 with mods
Wouldn't rub if you didn't have the spacers on it, and you might want to take those off for track days anyway.
You're right - spacers need to come off... Am wondering if I could get away without raising it back up again if I take the spacers off

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
I'm on the Ford Racing Track Handling Package.
I would have maybe liked a little lower, but I think it gives it a slight rake that looks killer.
image.jpg

Sponsored

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hate to quote all the pics, but what wheels are those? They look sweet.

I like the look of both cars. I prefer the top one better. With the wide hips these S550 have and being able to run a wide tire out back, it really compliments the look of the car.

I am in my 40's too, and have had over 10 Mustangs. I would not go any lower than the picture above, however.

Here are pictures of my car. I am running Steeda ultralite linears with Koni shocks/struts and 20x10/20x11 wheels and 285/305 tires (35 series) with -2 camber up front and -2.1 out back. I have zero rubbing at all. The fenders are rolled from the factory and hitting some big bumps, my tires have never rubbed the inside of my fenders at all. If they did, it would tear my white lettering off my tires.

DSC02070.jpg

20160514_211401.jpg

20160514_211348.jpg
Sponsored