Sponsored

How does warranty work with ford?

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
I am at another dealer now and waiting for them too see the car.

I might even trade my car with this.
IMG_20200121_150343712_HDR.jpg
No ropes? I figured a GT would have barriers to keep people away. Seems like a cool dealer for letting people get up close.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
@Niz55

Exactly what is the warranty concern?

I’m not sure what 800# you are calling, but the 800# if called, you should be getting a live person who will assign you to your local Ford CSR for your region. That CSR will create a Case # for you and your vehicle. Once you have an established Case by the CSR, that puts you + your vehicle at a priority level.

This means that the CSR will reach out to the Service Center where your vehicle is located. The CSR will discuss your concerns with the Service Writer and help them to come to an expedited resolution. The Service Center must keep the CSR informed as to the work being performed and ETA as to when the Customer is expected to get the car back with satisfactory repair.

The Service Center and CSR also should stay in contact with you to keep you updated on the repair efforts while the car is in the Service Center’s bay. This does not always happen, because CSR’s are overloaded, so the customer may still have to call the Ford CSR or Service Center to get status reports.

The Case # won’t be closed until you (the Customer) has agreed that the work performed and resulting repairs are satisfactory and no issues remain.

Here’s the thread that contains all the important Ford numbers (hopefully it helps others who may need the info):

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/the-ford-800-info-for-those-needing-it.111571/

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Well i just got a call today from Ford regional manager and 3 hrs later the dealer called and told me my parts are on order and will here tomorrow.

I must say, ford service is pretty good but not the actual ford dealers.

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
No ropes? I figured a GT would have barriers to keep people away. Seems like a cool dealer for letting people get up close.
Well, there’s a sticker on the windshield that says look but don’t touch. Must be enough of a deterrent lol.
Sponsored