Sponsored

How do you guys/did you guys do it?

Loki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP
I ordered 3 months ago so I'm not as bad off as some that ordered 5+ months ago but it's still been a long wait. I just go race my kart to take my mind off it. :)
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It's worse now that cars are being delivered. I ordered 7/14 so the first three months we all just moaned together about the injustice of it all. Now that there are cars and reviews and aftermarket parts, and my delivery date is 25 days away according to COTUS, it's getting a lot more real.

All you can do is hang in there. It's worth the wait to get the one you want.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
How is it there are so many people who ordered 4 or 5 months ago who are still in the same part of the process (In Order Processing) as someone that ordered only 2 weeks ago? It all seems to have no order at all....

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
I know the feeling. I have a build date of November 17 and I'm going nuts waiting. Fortunately, I took at gt pp for a test drive today and it was awesome!!!!! It may have made things worse because I know what's coming. If it was the color I wanted I would have forfeited my deposit at the other dealer and bought this one today.

All I can say is what a huge leap forward with the interior. It's as nice as my wife's new Mercedes c350. Well maybe not as nice, but pretty close!!!
Even going to look at them, not actually driving them makes the wait worse, and I've only had mine on order for 3 weeks...EDD of 12/03/2014.

Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
As in the words of Ben Franklin: "Beer is proof that God loves us".

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
How is it there are so many people who ordered 4 or 5 months ago who are still in the same part of the process (In Order Processing) as someone that ordered only 2 weeks ago? It all seems to have no order at all....
It doesn't make any sense at all. I'm closing in on 4 months and still no build date yet. I don't even like to come on the site because I see 3 or 4 "Look my car came in today." or "I just bought a new 2015 today." Gets depressing. Like I'm stuck in a perpetual Groundhog Day. :(

jaja6009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No s550 yet :(
Problems of the first world.
If it makes you feel any better I wont be getting mine to sometime next year. And I sold my blown 05 recently. I am saving as much as possible. There is a chance I may be able to save enough to buy the car cash.

My wait is so long that I havnt even gotten to the car is ordered, when will it be here phase. Mine is more like Im in 9th grade and cant wait to get my drivers license.

OP
OP
ShadowHorse

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Even going to look at them, not actually driving them makes the wait worse, and I've only had mine on order for 3 weeks...EDD of 12/03/2014.
Wow what was your order date? And when did you get a vin? I ask because I ordered 10/20 and got a vin yesterday 10/30. Trying to guesstimate a EDD