GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I still have mine sprayed and unfitted from last year. I need to decide whether to fit or sell them :idea:
Sponsored

spogshd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I still have mine sprayed and unfitted from last year. I need to decide whether to fit or sell them :idea:
If your selling I know a buyer

spogshd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just don't use jam to stick them on with and you'll be okay, and don't grind or use a jig saw I've seen some horrendous jobs.
you need as much surface area as you can, if they came off then it was a BAD job.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
I bought a new hood hahaha because I really really wanted them to be recessed. Once I found out that the cervinis ram air hood could have the OEM hood vents, it was a no brainer

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I bought a new hood hahaha because I really really wanted them to be recessed. Once I found out that the cervinis ram air hood could have the OEM hood vents, it was a no brainer
Yeah I like the CervInis Hoods both Ram Air and Stalker how did you find them for painting and fitment?

Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I like the CervInis Hoods both Ram Air and Stalker how did you find them for painting and fitment?
I went to scotts of Nottingham who did a good job. The fitment is good.

The painting process takes about a Week. It needs 5 days to cure as it can't be put in the oven.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also make sure to go for the duct so crap doesn't go in your engine bay
20180902_175421.jpg

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also make sure to go for the duct so crap doesn't go in your engine bay
20180902_175421.jpg
Yeah sure I’m torn betweeen the Ram Air and Stalker (the Ram Air looks great on your car) did you buy direct from Cervini in the US or their UK dealer Muscleworks?

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muscle works is ridiculously expensive.
Yeah sure I’m torn betweeen the Ram Air and Stalker (the Ram Air looks great on your car) did you buy direct from Cervini in the US or their UK dealer Muscleworks?
Muscle works is stupid expensive. 1800 pounds for the duct and hood and then probably add shipping that. I went direct and it cost me around ÂŁ1350 delivered including shipping, import tax and duties.

Now I would probably go with nemises has Guy Tomlinson can get them much cheaper than muscleworks. Send him a picture of my car and tell him I sent you. He should get you the hood for around 1200 and probably the duct as well for 1300.

Nemisis UK.

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muscle works is ridiculously expensive.

Muscle works is stupid expensive. 1800 pounds for the duct and hood and then probably add shipping that. I went direct and it cost me around ÂŁ1350 delivered including shipping, import tax and duties.

Now I would probably go with nemises has Guy Tomlinson can get them much cheaper than muscleworks. Send him a picture of my car and tell him I sent you. He should get you the hood for around 1200 and probably the duct as well for 1300.

Nemisis UK.
Thanks I will try Nemesis then

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
If you can get it all in around 1300 from a UK supplier then that's the way to go. Cervini themselves are a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Brilliant, chuffed for you and glad he's doing brackets now - a lot of respect for a company willing to 'adapt' what they do to meet the actual needs of the modification.

Looks great though! and another red on red (I wanted to be different so had black vents haha!)

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brilliant, chuffed for you and glad he's doing brackets now - a lot of respect for a company willing to 'adapt' what they do to meet the actual needs of the modification.

Looks great though! and another red on red (I wanted to be different so had black vents haha!)
Thanks for all your advice Steve and for recommending the bracket, I thought about black as well, which I also think looks great but went for red on a whim, but what has amazed me is how it just transforms the whole look of the car - really pleased!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all your advice Steve and for recommending the bracket, I thought about black as well, which I also think looks great but went for red on a whim, but what has amazed me is how it just transforms the whole look of the car - really pleased!
Yeah a nice somewhat subtle and simple mod that makes the front end look mean :D!
Sponsored