Not open for further replies.

Rob_Stylez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW 5.0
Im curious to see what this does, but I agree the marketing/info on this sucks. We are not in the 90's where the information was only delivered via a magazine or in this case stangtv.com lol

And last time I checked, vendors werent giving products away for free, so I think we can complain all we want :)
Sponsored

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
Yes, it was in our booth on a 2015 Mustang.

Thanks Steve. Car looks great! I see a factory strut tower brace :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
A lot anxious people here. Steve could have not made the thread at all and when you all bought other manifolds some of you would have been all, "steve why didnt you tell me about this?" when this hit the market. People would have been displeased either way. He tried to do the community a solid by telling people to wait before you spent your money on some manifold. Good things come to those who wait. Im grateful as for me personally before this it was either the gt350 or the victor II. I like to purchase things once and not lose money and need to switch to something else thats better suited.

Acting ungrateful makes us look bad as a community. It makes vendors slowly want to do less and less favors after awhile. I get the anxious attitudes, but were all adults here, come on.
I would call it more curiosity instead of anxiousness. At least for me since I'm not in the market for an IM currently. I think we all understand that it's not Steve's fault. I was just playing the poke the bear with a stick game. It's all in good fun :cheers:

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Steve, we all appreciate this but Holley is missing out on sales at this point cause people are rolling on other solutions for race season.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more.

side bar, hope you don't mind - what wheels are on that car Steve?
Velgen VMB9s in Bronze

Thanks Steve. Car looks great! I see a factory strut tower brace :)

:headbang:

I would call it more curiosity instead of anxiousness. At least for me since I'm not in the market for an IM currently. I think we all understand that it's not Steve's fault. I was just playing the poke the bear with a stick game. It's all in good fun :cheers:
I poke back though. LOL :cheers:

Sponsored

BKinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Strut brace means I'll be getting one. Been waiting for a manifold that cleared the brace but also showed improvements over stock. Price sounds right, clears the brace, now just waiting to hear on performance.

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
Strut brace means I'll be getting one. Been waiting for a manifold that cleared the brace but also showed improvements over stock. Price sounds right, clears the brace, now just waiting to hear on performance.

Same here.. Not only that, I think it to be very aesthetically pleasing, as well. Looks very good under the hood.

yellowstangatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange Fury GT
I sent Holley a question asking about the new manifold and when it's going to be released. The replied that they had one coming out for the 2011-2014 to be released on March 31st but didn't have one coming out for the 2015.... I don't think Holley has a clue what they're doing on the marketing side.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I sent Holley a question asking about the new manifold and when it's going to be released. The replied that they had one coming out for the 2011-2014 to be released on March 31st but didn't have one coming out for the 2015.... I don't think Holley has a clue what they're doing on the marketing side.
Rofl :headbonk:

Rhinogt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt
Steve, maybe you can answer this question:

Is the manifold still on the car?

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
6800 rpm

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
The article will explain everything with the brace.

LOL This doesn't surprise me. They were telling me the same thing and the article will explain the install process. I will say this.. It was designed for the engine. Not the car. Put it this way.. We gave Holley all the info about this manifold. ALL OF IT. LOL

Steve, maybe you can answer this question:

Is the manifold still on the car?
Yes. Daily driven too.

Keep going and going :thumbsup:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The article will explain everything with the brace.

LOL This doesn't surprise me. They were telling me the same thing and the article will explain the install process. I will say this.. It was designed for the engine. Not the car. Put it this way.. We gave Holley all the info about this manifold. ALL OF IT. LOL

Yes. Daily driven too.

Keep going and going :thumbsup:

6800 is what it says on the website

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So you guys developed it and holly is manufacturing it? I'm excited and if they said March 31st maybe i can get it for the track whores event at Bradenton on April 17th. Steve you should come. It's 55 dollars to join the track event were renting it out. Love to see the car and see the manifold in person. Might have my own by then lol. And it's nice that Lund has done the tuning for this manifold already so it's not like the gt350 where they are learning from scratch and have to keep retuning. I'll make the jump over to Lund when I get this manifold

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
6800 is what it says on the website
Their website need's an update as we did all the real world testing for them. They also say it doesn't work on a 2015 but... pictures and testing was on a 2015.

So you guys developed it and holly is manufacturing it? I'm excited and if they said March 31st maybe i can get it for the track whores event at Bradenton on April 17th. Steve you should come. It's 55 dollars to join the track event were renting it out. Love to see the car and see the manifold in person. Might have my own by then lol. And it's nice that Lund has done the tuning for this manifold already so it's not like the gt350 where they are learning from scratch and have to keep retuning. I'll make the jump over to Lund when I get this manifold
This is 100% Holley's manifold. We did the real world testing for them. Their a few things needed to get done before it's final release to the market.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.