Sponsored

Hellion Twin Turbo 9.28 Pass

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Very nice indeed. Forgive my forgetfulness, 14psi puts down roughly high 800 to low 900whp on e85 correct?
Probably mid 800's on the 55's. The 62's would start shining at these levels. Mine did 806rwhp with the 55's @ 13lbs. This was on a non-loaded dyno and I think it had some more left...

Awesome times!!! I see an 8 second stock motor/tranny pass in the near future!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Thanks man, 14 psi 55mm turbos. Tuned by Sai Li on e85 and a circle d 3c converter
Awesome run and car!
Do you use a 2 step/transbrake or just foot braking ?
Will Sai remote tune?
I know he was helpng On3 tune my other car.

I am still using Chris @BBR and willing to wait and see what the car does with a converter... So far almost embarrassed to say 11.3@130 foot braking with a 1.9 60 ft:(
I want to see how far i can go on pump/100 octane ( that is all we have around here that is unleaded-He said he does not like Torco) boost a pump and ID1000's.
I figure I might as well wait till spring to do a fuel system and E85 since racing is almost done and E85 becomes E70 around here in winter .

OP
OP

g4dadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
twin turbo gt
Thanks guys, glad u enjoy watching my vids and progression. I'm on a 2 step footbraking the car.

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
Thanks guys, glad u enjoy watching my vids and progression. I'm on a 2 step footbraking the car.
Adding the MSD 2-Step this week was GAME CHANGING in our car.

Glad to see the footbrake technique is working for you!

The JMS transbrake is working flawless for us.

Sponsored

OP
OP

g4dadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
twin turbo gt
Yeah I have the jms also but haven't used it yet. Hell I went a 1.33 60' so it maybe on standby for a while lol

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congratulations!

GREAT RUN!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Congratulations!

GREAT RUN!
It has been great seeing the true potential of the Hellion TT.
I am glad I did not give up on it after my mishap.
It will be interesting to see how far it can go if I can really turn it up on my alluminator engine with e85 .

8's ??

That will be crazy on a very comfortable.daily ( well almost ) driver( unlike my 12 which runs 9's but feels /drives like a race car.lol)

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It has been great seeing the true potential of the Hellion TT.
I am glad I did not give up on it after my mishap.
It will be interesting to see how far it can go if I can really turn it up on my alluminator engine with e85 .

8's ??

That will be crazy on a very comfortable.daily ( well almost ) driver( unlike my 12 which runs 9's but feels /drives like a race car.lol)
I bet we see some 8's on a stock motor/tranny car very soon!!! :cheers:

Sponsored

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
I bet we see some 8's on a stock motor/tranny car very soon!!! :cheers:
Amazing car and I wouldn't doubt it.

They are quickly approaching the threshold where durability and consistency begins to take a toll on those OEM parts and safety becomes paramount. One tank of bad gas or a glitch in the computer system can add a new window to the engine block, a bad diff spinning just one tire can turn the car right into a wall or another vehicle. They have little margin for tuning and driving error and I'm hoping they put a 25.5c cage in that car with a fire suppression system. SFI 25.5C is good for 7.49 to 8.50 in a car not more than 3600lbs in race weight.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
8s on the 55s is crazy talk (good crazy). It's amazing what they are capable of. WOW! :cheers::ford:

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks guys! 8's my goal for now lol
Might as well....wasn't getting crazy with this one......until you saw the potential with turbos!!! Superchargers don't even come close.

OP
OP

g4dadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
twin turbo gt
Might as well....wasn't getting crazy with this one......until you saw the potential with turbos!!! Superchargers don't even come close.
Yeah these cars are crazy for sure!! It took 18 plus psi with my SC combo to do what this car does on 14 lol on the stock engine to boot!!

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I would love to hear your opinion of the tt kit and drivability? Did you ever drive car on lower boost and no converter? Is the car streetable with the converter? Do you think the 55mm turbos hit to hard for the street? would 62's be better?
Sponsored