gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Where is the oil pressure sensor on these cars? Tucked up behind the oil filter I’m guessing?
Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
@tsloms Is it necessary to remove the oil filter mount for installation of this kit?

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
@tsloms Is it necessary to remove the oil filter mount for installation of this kit?
I don’t have the Hellion kit but I didn’t need to remove it when my twins went on. I’m sure there’s no need to remove it but I luckily had it off of my old block to easily show. Lol

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
My 18 has a large oil cooler right behind the filter. Looks different than that pic above.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
You can remove the sensor without having to remove the filter mount or filter.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
My 16 has the cooler as well but that is where my sensor is located.

Fozzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus st
I know there are a ton of options for stuff on the hellion website that I do not understand completely but I am thinking about getting this kit. What do I need? I am completely stock minus cat back exhaust and CAI w/ tune.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I know there are a ton of options for stuff on the hellion website that I do not understand completely but I am thinking about getting this kit. What do I need? I am completely stock minus cat back exhaust and CAI w/ tune.
Hello!

The base system is capable of over 1000 rwhp if desired depending on fuel upgrades. We sell the kit as a tuner kit (no fuel or tuning) and then we have upgrade packages depending on what you are looking for for power. Please let us know if you have any specific questions.

Team Hellion

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
@NightParade I noticed the turbo exhaust outlet pipe has O2 sensor bungs right before where the factory resonator would go. Are these for a wideband? I noticed you have a sensor inserted here as well.
upload_2018-11-10_23-30-20.png

Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@NightParade I noticed the turbo exhaust outlet pipe has O2 sensor bungs right before where the factory resonator would go. Are these for a wideband? I noticed you have a sensor inserted here as well.
upload_2018-11-10_23-30-20.png
Hello, maybe we can help answer this. We send multiple 02 sensor locations for different tuner desires. We have 6 total locations, 4 available for front 02 and 2 for rear.

Team Hellion

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
@NightParade Are you not using the header location for the front O2 sensors and have both of your O2 sensors post-turbo?

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
@ypena02 Yessir that is correct. The O2s in the headers themselves are plugged up. Both sensors are post turbo.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
@ypena02 Yessir that is correct. The O2s in the headers themselves are plugged up. Both sensors are post turbo.
@NightParade Interesting! Any benefit to running them this way? I'm assuming you don't have to worry about Emissions where you live?

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
would it be possible to have the loudvalves dump directly after the turbo and still have cats connected to the normal exhaust path? Would that be a tuning difficulty?
Sponsored