Sponsored

Hellion Street Sleeper for daily?

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Have you received anything for your kit yet ? I ordered mine last week and im being impatient haha
The only thing I have received from Hellion is the intercooler....and that was 2 weeks ago... I ordered everything through PBD and called them last week to inquire and they told me it’ll be at least another week..... A little frustrating considering I was initially told 4-6 wk wait time.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Its the covid-19 slowdown. When i was in the market for boost a few years ago i was considering a hellion kit & at that time i confirmed it would be delivered inside of 2 weeks. I went with a procharger D1x which was also delivered to my tuner inside of 2 weeks. The D1x was $1500 cheaper at that time so i went that route..

Marvlano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marvin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The only thing I have received from Hellion is the intercooler....and that was 2 weeks ago... I ordered everything through PBD and called them last week to inquire and they told me it’ll be at least another week..... A little frustrating considering I was initially told 4-6 wk wait time.
Oh man hopefully you get it this week man! Looks like I gotta sit for another month lol

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Hellhorse has a twin turbo bottom mount kit with comp oil less turbos. If you are near them they offer free install every once in a while. Like right now
Free install of their turbo kit on an S550? Never heard of that. How long does this promotion last? On their Tier 2 system?
Sponsored