Headers

5.0ShadesOfGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hey everyone, I got a 2021 GT. I’ve just installed Corsa’s xtreme catback exhaust and I was looking for some headers to get installed on it also. What would y’all suggest for me to get? I’m not too knowledgeable about this kinda stuff, so please send any kind of suggestions! Thank you
Sponsored

txpat3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue PP1 5.0
I have the Corsa xtreme catback as well and paired mine with Texas Speed longtube headers (catted). Beware, it's very loud. Then again, that's what I wanted so I love it. I may eventually change to an H pipe to try and get the tone a bit deeper.

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt premium, 1973 mustang conv.
i did kooks catted with my corsa extreme and i love it, i sometimes wish at idle it was a touch louder but def wakes up when you get on it

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
I suggest do your homework on fitment. Spend the extra money on a good set as it will save you money in the end by doing it just once. Any set of headers will definitely increase volume. I have catted Stainless Power with the stock resonator and Roush axle-backs. Under WOT it's wake the dead loud ! In a good way.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
ARH has a direct connect to Corsa exhaust, Corsa headers also an option. Fyi the Xtremes get very trumpety with long tubes. I didn't mind the volume but the tone I just didn't like. I added a pair of Vibrant 1794s to clean up the tone and that worked. But ultimately I cut off the Corsa mufflers but kept their double x mated to ARH long tubes then added AWE Touring rear section. By far my favorite sounding setup on this build so far. Had I gone with Corsa Sport from thr beginning I likely would not have made additional changes as the Sports sound really good as is paired to long tubes.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
You can't go wrong matching brands.The Corsa headers will fit your Corsa catback perfect. They were designed specifically to fit cars running Corsa catbacks.

The other option would be either Stainless Power, Kooks or ARH headers made with the connection for Corsa exhaust.

We have plenty of Corsa and Stainless Power headers in stock at the moment so if there's something we can help you with please feel free to give us a shout.

Thanks!

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
If you are feeling cheap and lucky you could get some eBay headers. May have to dent them to get them to fit and will probably need to modify your catback exhaust to connect to the output of the headers but hey they are pretty cheap.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I would suggest you look into the Kook's headers as if you get them catted and later on you decided to go catless the pipe can be replaced without any cutting.
Sponsored