Sponsored

Headers for a noob.

Gojr47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
you don't "need" a tune, but more than likely you will get a cel without one.

but...we can get you setup this week for 1198 with headers, tune, and handheld!!!!! with our bf specials!!!
can I get the detail? I'm in the market for this.
Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
How do you take care of that ac bolt?
Theres a stud on the passenger side with a nut that holds a rubber clamp which holds a ac line , but the stud sticks out and sometimes it hits the header causing knock, so you use a dremel or a saw and cut it right on top to the nut so It doesn’t stick out anymore , hope this makes sense

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I’ve been on the fence about headers as well. Would I need any changes with my Lund tune I wonder if I went with catless longtubes

JFox86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange 5.0
You should get a tune if you plan to run headers catted or catless. The PP1 package tune won't compensate for headers. Reach out to Lund, AED, PBD or any top tuner to have them write a tune. It's worth it.

Warranty issue isn't as simple as it seems sometimes. Technically it doesn't void the warranty but if something fails because of that part it won't be covered.

Shorty vs Longtube: Longtube everyday, all day and twice on Sunday! lol. My set up is in my sig and when I'm WOT it absolutely screams and I love it! Longtubes give a very distinct sound.

If you're on a budget I recommend TSP or Stainless Power. I run TSP and they have treated me great. Bought them Black Friday last year.

To the OP good luck. You will fall in love again with the car when you do longtubes.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Catted with some headers dial down the decidable's somewhat, it depends on the brand. I run Kooks on my setup and I have been told by multiple people that it sounds glorious exp when I am revving her up past 6 and 7 :) I'll drop you a link so you can hear her.

Moderators, please note I am not advocating street racing in this thread. I am posting it so that the OP can hear my car with the Kooks setup. These high speed runs were done on a safe road, and heh you would be surprised of who participated in those runs that night !

[ame]

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
AED can fix you up with a tune. Shaun is the best and I've tried the other "big name tuners"
Sponsored