Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Unbelievable. I stand by the opinion that Ford is trying to get us to cancel. I called Ford Performance tonight for the umpteenth time and for the first time they said they’re not allowed to tell me my priority code. Ford is playing some serious games with us.
Why would they cancel?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Why would they cancel?
It’s got to be infuriating to see your order continue to slip. Especially as other guys get their cars. As with @Mikepol2 its hard to not start getting ideas to buy something else instead. He won’t though. He’s going to stick it out and be thankful he did. Right mike?! Say yes damn it!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
It’s got to be infuriating to see your order continue to slip. Especially as other guys get their cars. As with @Mikepol2 its hard to not start getting ideas to buy something else instead. He won’t though. He’s going to stick it out and be thankful he did. Right mike?! Say yes damn it!
I haven’t bought anything else yet but not for lack of trying. I’ll never get any new or used car for 2% under invoice like the Mach which is basically what’s stopping me. I’d consider a 2019+ GT350 but I prefer how the M1 drives on the street, and GT350 prices are inflated. Would also consider a Camaro 1LE but IF you can find one it’s overpriced and I like the looks of the Mach better. I’m on this forum every day for therapy and scour Autotrader, Cars, and Cargurus daily looking for a miracle cure. Had I known in early May that this was going to happen and kept my 2018 GT, this would not be nearly so bad. It’s just so hard to watch driving season slip away and I’m not getting any younger either. Effing Ford.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven’t bought anything else yet but not for lack of trying. I’ll never get any new or used car for 2% under invoice like the Mach which is basically what’s stopping me. I’d consider a 2019+ GT350 but I prefer how the M1 drives on the street, and GT350 prices are inflated. Would also consider a Camaro 1LE but IF you can find one it’s overpriced and I like the looks of the Mach better. I’m on this forum every day for therapy and scour Autotrader, Cars, and Cargurus daily looking for a miracle cure. Had I known in early May that this was going to happen and kept my 2018 GT, this would not be nearly so bad. It’s just so hard to watch driving season slip away and I’m not getting any younger either. Effing Ford.
Where are our PA Mach 1 members? Someone needs to let you get some freaking seat time. Find an excuse to come out west and you have #1985 with a full tank of 92 octane waiting for you :like:

Sponsored

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
You literally sound like me right now! Searching all over the internet and my husband said he'd buy a gt350 instead but that I wouldn't like the ride as much as the Mach 1. My husband says to be patient and I'm annoyed. I'm actually the one who test drove the Mach 1 minus the handling pack and my husband and I special ordered one without him even driving it! I'm not trading him that's for sure!! The husband that is......

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You literally sound like me right now! Searching all over the internet and my husband said he'd buy a gt350 instead but that I wouldn't like the ride as much as the Mach 1. My husband says to be patient and I'm annoyed. I'm actually the one who test drove the Mach 1 minus the handling pack and my husband and I special ordered one without him even driving it! I'm not trading him that's for sure!! The husband that is......
Which dealer did you test drive at?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Which dealer did you test drive at?
I test drove at Damerow in Portland. But we ordered at the Ford dealership in Morton, WA. My husband wanted to support a small town dealership.🤦 Not sure it matters but maybe a more high volume dealership would have been better. The guy who owns the Morton dealership used to race for Ford so it's really cool talking to him though.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I test drove at Damerow in Portland. But we ordered at the Ford dealership in Morton, WA. My husband wanted to support a small town dealership.🤦 Not sure it matters but maybe a more high volume dealership would have been better. The guy who owns the Morton dealership used to race for Ford so it's really cool talking to him though.
That’s cool. I remember you saying before about Morton. I had to look it up because I had not heard of that town before. I was just surprised you had a chance to test drive one as there don’t seem to be many around on lots.

Sponsored

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
That’s cool. I remember you saying before about Morton. I had to look it up because I had not heard of that town before. I was just surprised you had a chance to test drive one as there don’t seem to be many around on lots.
It was back beginning of April. They had one with no handling pack that I test drove but had just gotten in a white HP. It had recaro seats and we didn't want to pay over msrp so we special ordered one. We actually ordered without HP but our friend has a 1le Camaro and he convinced us to add the HP which I'm glad now bc adding it all after the fact would cost a lot more than the 3500$.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My question is why would Ford not want to sell the car and refund deposits? Don't they need and want to make money? (These are rhetorical questions...)

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
My question is why would Ford not want to sell the car and refund deposits? Don't they need and want to make money? (These are rhetorical questions...)
Obviously they want to sell all the cars ordered and lot more and they're doing everything they can to do it. Frustrating as it is, they have ton of people overseeing all parts of the process to be at max capacity and efficiency. Ffs, Ford invented the assembly line. If parts don't come in, there's little you can do. Stay positive, stay relaxed, stay patient, she'll come... new and shining, ready for next season.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Obviously they want to sell all the cars ordered and lot more and they're doing everything they can to do it. Frustrating as it is, they have ton of people overseeing all parts of the process to be at max capacity and efficiency. Ffs, Ford invented the assembly line. If parts don't come in, there's little you can do. Stay positive, stay relaxed, stay patient, she'll come... new and shining, ready for next season.
I’ll be more direct. Grow up and stop making a fool of yourselves. It’s not a good look.
A lot of companies are out of many things and some stores and businesses can barely stay open. It’ll all work out, but get a grip. It’s a car.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Since I ordered at 2% under invoice and before the June 1 price increase, both Ford and a selling dealership would make more money on a car built for dealer stock. There is zero benefit to them building my car instead. My dealer didn't require a deposit so nothing to refund either.
Sponsored