Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Well, she's home! And, boy is she photogenic. Relevant to this thread, my timeline was as follows:

Ordered: 3/15/21
Built: 7/2/21
Shipped: 7/8/21
At Dealer: 7/22/21

IMG_1219.jpg
She's a beauty. Not sure if I would have added a basketball net to the bumper though (sorry i am a dope). Seriously, enjoy!!!!!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
She's a beauty. Not sure if I would have added a basketball net to the bumper though (sorry i am a dope). Seriously, enjoy!!!!!
yeah, basketballs would mar the finish and probably put dents in the hood. And also prompt the shorties to use the bumper as a step-up to dunk.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Well, she's home! And, boy is she photogenic. Relevant to this thread, my timeline was as follows:

IMG_1219.jpg
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful machine.

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Update:
I have a vin # as of 7/12. Is this the order date?

Atlas,
I copied you! I couldn't get that HP out of my mind so I had it added. Talk about corruption! What ever you did it worked....lol.
The question now is can I survive the months ahead without going insane.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Update:
I have a vin # as of 7/12. Is this the order date?

Atlas,
I copied you! I couldn't get that HP out of my mind so I had it added. Talk about corruption! What ever you did it worked....lol.
The question now is can I survive the months ahead without going insane.
I’m so proud of you!!! Now we can stay friends. Without the HP I was getting ready to have a mod ban you from the forum :cwl:

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I’m so proud of you!!! Now we can stay friends. Without the HP I was getting ready to have a mod ban you from the forum :cwl:
The fear did cross my mind...lol. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has been weighing on me. Damn what a feeling of joy!🤣🤣🤣

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
The fear did cross my mind...lol. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has been weighing on me. Damn what a feeling of joy!🤣🤣🤣
Just take comfort in knowing it’s prob easier and cheaper to strip the splitter and wing off your car as opposed to adding them later on. Wheels are an easy swap. Trust me the car looks badass with all of that on there though. I promise you will get lots of attention. The color and stripe combo plus the aggressive stance has got me a lot of thumbs up and waves from other mustang owners on the road which feels cool. I’m having to learn to pay attention and wave back so I don’t seem like a jerk :)

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Just take comfort in knowing it’s prob easier and cheaper to strip the splitter and wing off your car as opposed to adding them later on. Wheels are an easy swap. Trust me the car looks badass with all of that on there though. I promise you will get lots of attention. The color and stripe combo plus the aggressive stance has got me a lot of thumbs up and waves from other mustang owners on the road which feels cool. I’m having to learn to pay attention and wave back so I don’t seem like a jerk :)
Yea the looks are killer from what I can tell. I will probably leave the chin spoiler off for now. As far as appearance I really like the aggressiveness of the HP and I think what initially kept me away was thinking the ride quality would be comparable to the vette. Also, after watching countless reviews I am convinced the ride is not jeopardize what so ever.

It's not like I haven't owned any performance mustangs....not sure what my problem was...lol.

My plans are to drive as is then later swap out to the ps4's. I think there will be some take offs in the near future hopefully discounted from the Mach 1 school.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

IMG_1219.jpg
Beautiful !! welcome to IS club :)

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
One thing to consider, the price of adding that all back in , is WAY more expensive then the around $3500.00 for the HP package. The wheels alone are over 1000.00 each....

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just got another email. Moved from October 18th to October 25th now. I fully expect my car by Christmas at this point.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Just got another email. Moved from October 18th to October 25th now. I fully expect my car by Christmas at this point.
Unbelievable. I stand by the opinion that Ford is trying to get us to cancel. I called Ford Performance tonight for the umpteenth time and for the first time they said they’re not allowed to tell me my priority code. Ford is playing some serious games with us.
Sponsored