Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I finally have mine set up to be ordered after going back in forth on color options /pkg and should be placed this coming Monday. Considering the dates are all over the place it will be interesting to know when I should expect as well. Thanks to everyone's input!!!
Sponsored

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 6M
OK so I have to ask since I ordered March 22 and have a production date of Aug 23… what color and options did you order?
Shadow black
700A
Optional wheels
(Non-hp, 6speed)

i feel like the dealership you order from matters, since I think some are able to impose a higher priority on their customer orders. FWIW I ordered mine at a planet ford in the Houston area.

And since someone is gonna ask I paid MSRP.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Wonder if the handling package Cup 2's might be the cause of the delay on my order. Just checked Tire Rack, the 315 rears are showing as not being available till mid August. A little annoying since I was considering replacing them immediately anyway with something I can run year round. The PS4S is available in HP sizes, emailed the sales manager and asked if he'd see if Ford would consider putting the PS4S on my car instead of the Cup 2's. I'm sure it will be a no but that would solve 2 problems at once.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Wonder if the handling package Cup 2's might be the cause of the delay on my order. Just checked Tire Rack, the 315 rears are showing as not being available till mid August. A little annoying since I was considering replacing them immediately anyway with something I can run year round. The PS4S is available in HP sizes, emailed the sales manager and asked if he'd see if Ford would consider putting the PS4S on my car instead of the Cup 2's. I'm sure it will be a no but that would solve 2 problems at once.
That would be very interesting to know as that never came crossed my mind but I am pretty sure Ford has allocated what is needed. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I went with the base setup just because I didn't want them for street driving but this would change everything.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
That would be very interesting to know as that never came crossed my mind but I am pretty sure Ford has allocated what is needed. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I went with the base setup just because I didn't want them for street driving but this would change everything.
Only reason I think a part shortage has to be the cause of my delay is because my order priority code is 01, and has been for several weeks, so it should have been built immediately if all parts were available. Also, the Tire Rack shows the rear tires to be out of stock until August 13, which happens to be right before my cars scheduled production date.

Sponsored

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 6M
Only reason I think a part shortage has to be the cause of my delay is because my order priority code is 01, and has been for several weeks, so it should have been built immediately if all parts were available. Also, the Tire Rack shows the rear tires to be out of stock until August 13, which happens to be right before my cars scheduled production date.
It seems like handling pack cars are the ones taking forever, so I guess…

Btw how do you find out what your order’s priority code is?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
It seems like handling pack cars are the ones taking forever, so I guess…

Btw how do you find out what your order’s priority code is?
I called Ford Performance and asked them. Ford Marketing didn't want to tell me. Dealers can assign 10 through 19, regional reps 1 through 9.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 6M
I called Ford Performance and asked them. Ford Marketing didn't want to tell me. Dealers can assign 10 through 19, regional reps 1 through 9.
Nice. Thanks 🙏

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Mine apparently has a priority code of 01 too - latest build week is August 23 (a week ago it was August 9).

Sponsored

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
That no one is given an 01 code. Simple enough, yes? Someone is BS-ing you.
I see. Well, I didn't say the dealer assigned that code. What I'm stating is that a while back the sales manager sent me a copy of the order summary (after I had a color change submitted) and it clearly shows on there "Priority Code 01". The dealer never said anything about it - it's just what I've observed on paper with my eyeballs. (Some time prior to this it showed a "10".)

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 6M
i checked my order summary. I have a priority code of 19. Lol.
Sponsored