Harmonic Resonance Help

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I have experienced this resonance with the FRPP Touring Cat Back and the Corsa Touring (sport mufflers) with H-pipe. I'm thinking it's likely not related to the exhaust system. Interested in what others find. BmacIL thinks it's something in the power train - maybe transmission mount...
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have experienced this resonance with the FRPP Touring Cat Back and the Corsa Touring (sport mufflers) with H-pipe. I'm thinking it's likely not related to the exhaust system. Interested in what others find. BmacIL thinks it's something in the power train - maybe transmission mount...
I think it's that or engine mounts because it's rpm specific, both on and off throttle, and the only things I can think of that have some assembly tolerances that could effect this.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
BmacIL - I'm going to definitely have this checked out - appreciate your suggestion. I am curious if others are having a similar issue...

Lowganlow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am having trouble experiencing the same thing, it’s loud. It sounds so weird. Actually kinda hate it. Anyone figure it out ?
Sponsored