Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Had some good interest in these, so the carbon fender emblem project is a go.
These are based on 2020+ GT500 sizing, so if you want to retrofit to another platform use that as a reference. Currently shipping worldwide. Lead time may be 2-6 weeks depending on when you order and stock levels
These are very reasonably priced being they are 100% carbon fiber, UV clear coated and made in the US. Cost includes the vinyl overlay for you to install too.
I will provide some basic vinyl colors but wont go too crazy. There are already a lot of exitsting companies for really custom vinyl options. These should be compatible with what is already on the market.
Jump in and snag a pair and notate the vinyl color you want in your order.
https://exhibitionsofspeed.net/shop/ols/products/2020---2022-shelby-gt500-carbon-fiber-fender-emblem

90681D52-571F-459C-84E6-1DF6D2007795.jpeg
IMG_4401.jpeg
IMG_4402.jpeg
IMG_4318.jpeg
cameraRollTempImage.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I am not sure if these are built from the ground up with the CF accents or if they are inlays. Confirm? I guess where you lost me was the reference to vinyl.

If these are built from the ground up, they are genius. Maybe add a red CF hue option?

You may want to add the option for a rear finish panel emblem (large trunk snake). I have a bunch laying around if you would need one for a mold or reference. Let me know.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I am not sure if these are built from the ground up with the CF accents or if they are inlays. Confirm? I guess where you lost me was the reference to vinyl.

If these are built from the ground up, they are genius. Maybe add a red CF hue option?

You may want to add the option for a rear finish panel emblem (large trunk snake). I have a bunch laying around if you would need one for a mold or reference. Let me know.
In reading the description on the website, it sounds like the vinyl overlays are for the silver portion of the snake, to color match vehicle colors. At least that’s the way I read it.

Looks really cool and pricing seems to be pretty good for real CF.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
In reading the description on the website, it sounds like the vinyl overlays are for the silver portion of the snake, to color match vehicle colors. At least that’s the way I read it.

Looks really cool and pricing seems to be pretty good for real CF.
These are completely made from carbon fiber. Only the vinyl overlay provides the outline and color. Should be really cool once on the car. Going to do some in various vinyl colors. Particularly excited about Brittany Blue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Terrence, is that a metallic white that you have on those?
That is silver pictured. But your vinyl options are endless

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Are these pinned like the factory emblems or will they require a template to place correctly? Also, any plans for forged cf? It’s a small piece so forged may not be as noticeable as 2x2 weave…

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
That is silver pictured. But your vinyl options are endless
Two more questions: (1) Is the vinyl placed on the emblem then clear coat is applied over everything, or is the vinyl applied over the clear coated emblem? (2) Or, is the vinyl shipped uninstalled?

Edit: I have submitted my order to join the queue, but I would like to provide more specific details regarding the vinyl overlay I am after, beyond the choices currently listed for selection. How can I get you this color option? I know it exists because I had previously purchased some from a company. I will reach out to get the specific name of the color in the mean time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Two more questions: (1) Is the vinyl placed on the emblem then clear coat is applied over everything, or is the vinyl applied over the clear coated emblem? (2) Or, is the vinyl shipped uninstalled?

Edit: I have submitted my order to join the queue, but I would like to provide more specific details regarding the vinyl overlay I am after, beyond the choices currently listed for selection. How can I get you this color option? I know it exists because I had previously purchased some from a company. I will reach out to get the specific name of the color in the mean time.
Awesome. The overlay is applied after the clear. This way you can change them out over time. Still give you the chance to customize as you make changes to the car or decide to try something new.

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Are these pinned like the factory emblems or will they require a template to place correctly? Also, any plans for forged cf? It’s a small piece so forged may not be as noticeable as 2x2 weave…
These will have nubs on the rear so you can align to the existing holes in the fender.

Forged Carbon I have not played with yet, but definitely a possibility.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Almost there... One more revision to make, but these are looking GREAT

IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg
IMG_2973.jpeg

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@50 Deep If they have nubs for the hole alignment, are the nubs removable (grind/cut safely) so they can be placed on a flat surface with double sided tape?

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
@50 Deep If they have nubs for the hole alignment, are the nubs removable (grind/cut safely) so they can be placed on a flat surface with double sided tape?
Carbon fiber is able to be sanded /ground down.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The fender has holes for them to go into. But you definitely could sand down
Sponsored