GT500 Carbon Fiber Fender Emblems

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Paid off in full i can paint pink polka dots on it, give it away or burn it to the ground… what i do with is all good 👌
Bruh, don’t go upbadging your GT. That ain’t cool

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hmmm “GT”… sure.
Is that not what’s in the picture? My mistake if it’s not. I’m on the app and can’t tell and can’t see signatures. I’m going by what I can tell from the picture Tom posted

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Meh, his car, his money. But you can’t get trunk or grill emblems without paying for the whole panel and Tom isn’t going to sell his extras to anyone without a GT500.
I get that. There’s a CF panel out there that has the snake emblem embossed on it too. I believe it’s an FP part if I’m not mistaken. Can go that route too

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hmmm “GT”… sure.
My apologies, just relooked on a browser.

Check out some of the parts farm sites, they may have some in good shape if Tom prefers to hold onto what he’s got.

Davidx9x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 5.0
Is that not what’s in the picture? My mistake if it’s not. I’m on the app and can’t tell and can’t see signatures. I’m going by what I can tell from the picture Tom posted
It’s not a GT, it’s a 350. Previous owner i purchased from, had it like this so i kept it as is; it does have red stripes not claiming it’s neither a 350r nor a gt500. I want to change the deck lid panel is all. There’s always an asshole to make a big deal only to call att. to himself; however there are thinking living beings who are civil enough to say a simple no and move on.

Davidx9x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 5.0
My apologies, just relooked on a browser.

Check out some of the parts farm sites, they may have some in good shape if Tom prefers to hold onto what he’s got.
No worries, thank you for suggestion. I’ll do that.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Hmm... so I dont want to sell a gt500 emblem to someone who doesn't own the car?

Me pointing out the obvious should be reason enough to not sell it because I know exactly what he's going to do with it.

If I was the guy, instead of looking for a GT500 emblem, I'd be looking for another GT350R emblem for the decklid, along with an AC wing, and some different wheels. I have plenty of spare GT350R emblems laying around too, but I'll save them for when some poser steals mine or another R owner needs one under a similar circumstance.

If ford wanted people to readily buy these items, they would make it much easier and cost effective. Instead, you have to buy the whole assembly and pay mucho Dinero.

What someone does with their car (in poor taste if I may add) isn't my business. If I choose to not sell my stuff, it doesn't make me the (descriptor used).

My reply was well deserved to the "oh you're one of them" comments.

When it is done, It will be quite the conversation piece at a cars and coffee.

So let's see, I've already been called an A hole, what's next I wonder?

I have a suggestion. I think all this doesn't belong in Terrance's thread. I suggest the mods delete all this nonsense from where the guy was looking for a poser emblem all the way to here.

Davidx9x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 5.0
So
Hmm... so I dont want to sell a gt500 emblem to someone who doesn't own the car?

Me pointing out the obvious should be reason enough to not sell it because I know exactly what he's going to do with it.

If I was the guy, instead of looking for a GT500 emblem, I'd be looking for another GT350R emblem for the decklid, along with an AC wing, and some different wheels. I have plenty of spare GT350R emblems laying around too, but I'll save them for when some poser steals mine or another R owner needs one under a similar circumstance.

If ford wanted people to readily buy these items, they would make it much easier and cost effective. Instead, you have to buy the whole assembly and pay mucho Dinero.

What someone does with their car (in poor taste if I may add) isn't my business. If I choose to not sell my stuff, it doesn't make me the (descriptor used).

My reply was well deserved to the "oh you're one of them" comments.

When it is done, It will be quite the conversation piece at a cars and coffee.

So let's see, I've already been called an A hole, what's next I wonder?

I have a suggestion. I think all this doesn't belong in Terrance's thread. I suggest the mods delete all this nonsense from where the guy was looking for a poser emblem all the way to here.
So,let’s retrace; where did my reply come from? Are you playing the victim part? “Boohoo i was called an asshole boohoo” c’mon mate you’re a full grown man, don’t be that type of person.

I did not call you an asshole because you didn’t want to see your parts, i called you an asshole because of your actions. There are civil ways to get your point across; meaning..
Me: “Would you sell your badges?
You: “hey guy i don’t really sell my parts unless it’s to a GT500 owner, i’m sure you’ll understand”
Me: “i understand and respect that, got it thanks for your time”
did you sugar coat it? No! did that reply that make anyone look like an asshole? No!

Proceeding to upload a pic of my car to try and humuliate me whether there are mods in bad taste to anyone’s property why would it matter to you? Does it make you sleep nice and cozy at night? Furthermore, are you driving such called monstrosity? I think calling you an asshole is the most appropiate and nicest way of describing you.

feel free to reply, i’ll be kind enough to let you have the last word so that would win keyboard battle.

one last thing, UNLESS you are hispanic you shouldn’t be using words like “dinero”. You wouldn’t want other ppl on the internet thinking you’re ripping words off and being a poser 😉 food for thought

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
So

So,let’s retrace; where did my reply come from? Are you playing the victim part? “Boohoo i was called an asshole boohoo” c’mon mate you’re a full grown man, don’t be that type of person.

I did not call you an asshole because you didn’t want to see your parts, i called you an asshole because of your actions. There are civil ways to get your point across; meaning..
Me: “Would you sell your badges?
You: “hey guy i don’t really sell my parts unless it’s to a GT500 owner, i’m sure you’ll understand”
Me: “i understand and respect that, got it thanks for your time”
did you sugar coat it? No! did that reply that make anyone look like an asshole? No!

Proceeding to upload a pic of my car to try and humuliate me whether there are mods in bad taste to anyone’s property why would it matter to you? Does it make you sleep nice and cozy at night? Furthermore, are you driving such called monstrosity? I think calling you an asshole is the most appropiate and nicest way of describing you.

feel free to reply, i’ll be kind enough to let you have the last word so that would win keyboard battle.

one last thing, UNLESS you are hispanic you shouldn’t be using words like “dinero”. You wouldn’t want other ppl on the internet thinking you’re ripping words off and being a poser 😉 food for thought
For the record.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Seriously, wtf is this. I‘m in NM, white, about as redneck as they come. I use that language daily with guys that work for me and subs. Ain‘t no ….’n posing about it.

So

Sponsored