GT500 Available at Sticker

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Deja vu of the GT350 forum and this topic. I'm sure we'll see a person or two that had a deal and somehow the car isn't available or was sold already (even ordered ones). Unfortunately, many more shenanigans to come.
Yep, count on it.
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tom: Roger on George and a Base, once again, I forgot. (Maybe I should see someone about that?) <laughing>

And if you did better than my $5k bump, my hat's off to ya but honestly, I would have paid twenty and not batted an eye. This car was that special to me and I am certain, it's also that special to a whole lot of people, perhaps you, included. :-)

I know you've read five dozen posts on how wonderful the darn thing is to drive and I certainly don't wanna rub it in, but just let me say, despite all our ravings, you're still gonna be blown away and I hope that day comes VERY soon.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom: Roger on George and a Base, once again, I forgot. (Maybe I should see someone about that?) <laughing>

And if you did better than my $5k bump, my hat's off to ya but honestly, I would have paid twenty and not batted an eye. This car was that special to me and I am certain, it's also that special to a whole lot of people, perhaps you, included. :-)

I know you've read five dozen posts on how wonderful the darn thing is to drive and I certainly don't wanna rub it in, but just let me say, despite all our ravings, you're still gonna be blown away and I hope that day comes VERY soon.
I cant say what I paid publicly, but I did alright. And yes, the day will come, but I'm not going to get myself worked up over it. I won't call FP and I wont make a spectacle of it. Maybe here and there I will do a few writeups. No track videos, not a lot of much. Kind of like you. You have been somewhat lowkey (surprisingly).

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
You have been somewhat lowkey (surprisingly).
And here I thought I was low key all the time. <grinning> (That was pretty damn funny, Tom.)

Wait..I take it back, I DO remember getting all the way to "high key" over those damn tires and temperatures. <laughing at myself>

But I'm glad you're taking all this in stride, "You're a better man than i am Gunga Din."

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
And here I thought I was low key all the time. <grinning> (That was pretty damn funny, Tom.)

Wait..I take it back, I DO remember getting all the way to "high key" over those damn tires and temperatures. <laughing at myself>

But I'm glad you're taking all this in stride, "You're a better man than i am Gunga Din."
Its just that I've been there and done that. Its hard to control something that is out of your control. I said this a long time ago..... Patience.

Gunga Din, LOL. And likewise my fellow (former) brother in arms.

Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Its just that I've been there and done that. Its hard to control something that is out of your control. I said this a long time ago..... Patience.
It is utter BS though what Ford does with their delivery system (and other things regarding orders etc). I don't understand how a person can order an M car that is built in Germany on Cup2s and it can generally be in a buyers hands in less than eight weeks (regardless of season). Yet Ford stores a shit ton of these cars with a clearly outdated delivery system delaying the process for months. Or that they have zero process and don't let an owner/buyer pick it up if they want on their own from the factory.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It is utter BS though what Ford does with their delivery system (and other things regarding orders etc). I don't understand how a person can order an M car that is built in Germany on Cup2s and it can generally be in a buyers hands in less than eight weeks (regardless of season). Yet Ford stores a shit ton of these cars with a clearly outdated delivery system delaying the process for months. Or that they have zero process and don't let an owner/buyer pick it up if they want on their own from the factory.
You are preaching to the choir. I am upset with Ford on many levels and in the end it doesn't matter. The only choice you have is the choice you made yourself.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
You are preaching to the choir. I am upset with Ford on many levels and in the end it doesn't matter. The only choice you have is the choice you made yourself.
Agreed.

Leroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 2008 GT-500