Sponsored

Gt500 for sticker or close to sticker in california?

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Bro I love Galpin and respect all of the people there as all of the mods installed on my 2017 GT were done at GAS across the street but 25k is honestly ridiculous. I remember back in 2017 they were asking 15k over on base 350's and like 20-25k over on R's too.
Same here, have gotten many cars from them, and all work done at GAS, but holy crap, that mark up is ridiculous!

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Same here, have gotten many cars from them, and all work done at GAS, but holy crap, that mark up is ridiculous!
Likewise ive gotten seven cars from them over the past ten years and know a lot of the people at the dealer, all work done at GAS on all of my cars, but the one i have to say is that they charge ridiculous markups on raptors and shelby's, and its hard to a get a lot of money off MSRP.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Likewise ive gotten seven cars from them over the past ten years and know a lot of the people at the dealer, all work done at GAS on all of my cars, but the one i have to say is that they charge ridiculous markups on raptors and shelby's, and its hard to a get a lot of money off MSRP.
After the last few months being wore out after the two earthquakes (6.4 and 7.1) and the repairs endured, time to have fun! You can't take it with you, so drive it like it owes you money.

Last edited:

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
After the last few months being wore out after the two earthquakes (6.4 and 7.1) and the repairs endured, time to have fun! You can't take it with you so drive it like you it owes you money.
I agree brother. Life is too short to not make big decisions like this. Although you paid 25k over sticker for the car, no matter what I guarantee it will put the biggest smile on your face.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
I agree brother. Life is too short to not make big decisions like this. Although you paid 25k over sticker for the car, no matter what I guarantee it will put the biggest smile on your face.
I have been stuck with a smile on my face since November when my wife surprised me with the order. She could have knocked me over with a feather after hearing she contacted Galpin. I got to pick the config. and WE will enjoy the hell out of it.
Sponsored