Sponsored

GT500 Aftermarket Exhaust?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
There you go. It is reasonable to assume you wouldn't know. That's why I suggested you verify, which you said you did but now you are saying you didn't know. All good. I only posted when you said things about Lethal as in...

...they knowing(ly) didn't send the right parts and never said anything.
...which really wasn't fair to Lethal. I had the wrong clamps included in my resonator delete from them and I contacted them immediately and they took care of me. Lethal didn't pack the box, the manufacturer of said parts did. And now your last post indicates that Lethal took care of you too. So maybe be patient and don't jump the gun with "absolutely terrible customer service from them. Go elsewhere for your gt500 parts" next time.
Sponsored

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
I'd just like to know what fitment issues the corsa pipes have. I have a buddy willing to let his double x go for very cheap and a really good shop that can bend and weld. But don't want to undertake the project if it's going to turn into a huge ordeal. Also interested to hear double H pipe.

Motownmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm glad your assumption is this is my mistake that I was sent the wrong adapters from lethal. Matt made the issue right for their mistake. Which is all that I wanted. Lethal should be happy they have such a fan boy.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
For some, logic comes easy. For others, it is a train than never makes the station.

Sponsored

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
LOL you don’t say? If I had to guess they thought their standard cat-back pipe would work and it doesn’t?
How soon is “real soon” on your H pipe?
Ask and you shall receive! Got this bad boy installed on my car this afternoon so here is a little sneak preview. Install is straight forward 🤘🏻☠

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Ask and you shall receive! Got this bad boy installed on my car this afternoon so here is a little sneak preview. Install is straight forward 🤘🏻☠

I’m ready when you are!!! Please put me on that list.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Thanks for the update! Did you not realign the mufflers? They seem to be crooked.

looking forward to the revs and driving sounds!

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Thanks for the update! Did you not realign the mufflers? They seem to be crooked.

looking forward to the revs and driving sounds!
haha yea they’re crooked a tad but was more focused on getting everything installed and together and will adjust after the fact. 😬

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it is! That’s what i did yesterday with the install. Heat shield transfers over along with everything else. 🤘🏻
Ohhhh, was the sound clip the double H, or the single H?