2021 GT500

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
$650? Ouch!

Waiting for a quintuple banana pipe with a cherry on top.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
@LethalPerformance Wow, sold out of the Corsa mid pipes already or error in the listing?

I was just about to order the Corsa double X and the Kong CAI this morning.
They’re not available yet and the pricing is not correct. Still waiting on confirmed fitment, sound clips and pricing. Once it’s ready we’ll be sure to make everyone aware.
Thanks!

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
They’re not available yet and the pricing is not correct. Still waiting on confirmed fitment, sound clips and pricing. Once it’s ready we’ll be sure to make everyone aware.
Thanks!
Well come on with it already! I got money burning holes in my pocket 🤣

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The starting point and ending point on a fixture doesn't change. The only thing that can happen lies in between, in this case the result of a different layout or configuration. So you program your bending equipment and start feeding your welder(s) materials. In a business that is geared towards custom exhaust pipes, this takes place within a regular work day.

In other words, there is a reason why the pipes aren't ready yet. And I don't believe it is what you were told.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The starting point and ending point on a fixture doesn't change. The only thing that can happen lies in between, in this case the result of a different layout or configuration. So you program your bending equipment and start feeding your welder(s) materials. In a business that is geared towards custom exhaust pipes, this takes place within a regular work day.

In other words, there is a reason why the pipes aren't ready yet. And I don't believe it is what you were told.
That may be but the point is they aren’t available yet and lethal doesn’t have an answer for when.

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do you thing there will be any change in Sound for the Lethal Performance "SW" X Pipe to the double XX?

Or is it best just to not wait and but the Lethal Performance X right now?
Sponsored