Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Do you thing there will be any change in Sound for the Lethal Performance "SW" X Pipe to the double XX?

Or is it best just to not wait and but the Lethal Performance X right now?
If I had to guess I bet the change would be negligible. The difference between X and H will be significant though.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Any Updates on the Double X?
The double X and H are on hold at the moment as they need to be redesigned for the GT500. However we do have an X already available and an H coming real soon.

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
we need flowmaster outlaws or slp loudmouths for the gt500

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The double X and H are on hold at the moment as they need to be redesigned for the GT500. However we do have an X already available and an H coming real soon.
LOL you don’t say? If I had to guess they thought their standard cat-back pipe would work and it doesn’t?
How soon is “real soon” on your H pipe?

Motownmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I should have the installation of a corsa double h pipe installed on my car today. Originally it was supposed to be the lethal x pipe but bye the time my order was sent it was out of stock. So I talked to Chris at lethal and paid additional money for the double h pipe. Anyway after 3 months 2 boxes show up on my doorstep. So I pull strings to get in to livernoise performance to get it installed. Take my car from storage to the shop for the install. They get the while car apart to realize that lethal didn't ship the all the adapters for the install. So I call lethal to find out what is going on. So I speak with an Evan there and he tells me they knowing shipped me the hpipe without the rear adapters. So thanks to lethal I had to pay 500 to get it installed. Absolutely terrible customer service from them. Go elsewhere for your gt500 parts.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I should have the installation of a corsa double h pipe installed on my car today. Originally it was supposed to be the lethal x pipe but bye the time my order was sent it was out of stock. So I talked to Chris at lethal and paid additional money for the double h pipe. Anyway after 3 months 2 boxes show up on my doorstep. So I pull strings to get in to livernoise performance to get it installed. Take my car from storage to the shop for the install. They get the while car apart to realize that lethal didn't ship the all the adapters for the install. So I call lethal to find out what is going on. So I speak with an Evan there and he tells me they knowing shipped me the hpipe without the rear adapters. So thanks to lethal I had to pay 500 to get it installed. Absolutely terrible customer service from them. Go elsewhere for your gt500 parts.
Please post vids of your cold start and revs when able!

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Lesson learned? Always open the box and verify you got all the parts with your order.

Motownmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I did open the boxes to verify. They sent 2 sets of adapters in the hpipe box and another set in a box that said gt500 adapters. The problem is they knowing didn't send the right parts and never said anything.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
So why did you drop your car off for the install if you didn't have the parts you needed?

Motownmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I didn't know I didn't have all the parts. I would assume that the box saying gt500 adapters would mean they are in there. Matt from lethal handled the situation for me today. I will post video when I can get the car home from the shop.