Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
This is our new single H-Pipe resonator delete
Oh excellent! Thank you for sharing, I am super excited to get my hands on one.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Yes it is! Thatā€™s what i did yesterday with the install. Heat shield transfers over along with everything else. šŸ¤˜šŸ»
Hey Tom I think you misread that, heā€™s asking about the double H which we are still waiting on from Corsa.

And where are those rev and driving videos! Lol

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Hey Tom I think you misread that, heā€™s asking about the double H which we are still waiting on from Corsa.

And where are those rev and driving videos! Lol
Youre right! My apologies! I have one of those. As well and will be installing it along with my Corsa catback so Iā€™ll let everyone knows how that goes :)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Youre right! My apologies! I have one of those. As well and will be installing it along with my Corsa catback so Iā€™ll let everyone knows how that goes :)
Would prefer to hear a stock catback with a double-h delete compared to your upcoming single H delete. Already know what the full Corsa catback with double H sounds like on their mufflers.

Sponsored

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
personally i dont like any of them and they all sound the same. same tone volume and i wouldnt pay 2k for a exhaust that aint no diffrent.not a day in hell. wait till roush comes out with a catback and/or someone gets catless headers. personally id take a sawzall and cut off the resonator and muffler and straight pipe it or cut off the resonator and get either flowmaster outlaws or flowmaster super 10s

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
personally i dont like any of them and they all sound the same. same tone volume and i wouldnt pay 2k for a exhaust that aint no diffrent.not a day in hell. wait till roush comes out with a catback and/or someone gets catless headers. personally id take a sawzall and cut off the resonator and muffler and straight pipe it or cut off the resonator and get either flowmaster outlaws or flowmaster super 10s
The corsa system we're running on our car with the double XX sounds completely different from the factory exhaust. They're not even close to sounding alike. Even with a resonator delete it's a way nicer and more aggressive sound than stock.

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
The corsa system we're running on our car with the double XX sounds completely different from the factory exhaust. They're not even close to sounding alike. Even with a resonator delete it's a way nicer and more aggressive sound than stock.
good i aint that one yet then. is it deeper? or is it higher pitch like most corsas and also how much more volume is there?

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any update on a eta on the Double X coming out?

Sponsored

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Let's hear it! šŸ˜ I'm so ready for a little review of the xx, H, HH etc. Need some good sound clips comparing them and even some thoughts and opinions on the three.

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Corsa has to start from scratch, they donā€™t have a product that fits.
I'm curious to know exactly what the fitment issue is....heat shield issue? bend/alignment issue? Just curious. I have a very capable shop that can fab some reducers, do some bending, etc. If it's something minor, I'd grab an xx and let him have at it just to get some reviews and audio clips out for all those interested.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm curious to know exactly what the fitment issue is....heat shield issue? bend/alignment issue? Just curious. I have a very capable shop that can fab some reducers, do some bending, etc. If it's something minor, I'd grab an xx and let him have at it just to get some reviews and audio clips out for all those interested.
Lethal didnā€™t give specifics but did say it was fitment and quality control issues. The resonator delete for Coyote motors has been available for awhile, feel free to buy one and mock it up.

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
I have ran our x and h pipe resonator deletes and just installed the double h corsa setup and they all sound amazing.

we will be releasing more videos of the hpipe res delete in the near future which will
Include some revs and fly bys.

the h pipe has a deeper tone to it in Avery exhaust mode and sounds completely different from our x pipe.

mad four the double h with the stock exhaust, that is still a work in progress to determine which route we want to go. The double h hooks directly up to the corsa but with stock mufflers there is a fitment issue in the rear. We are fine tuning to see the best path to take with it ā˜ šŸ¤˜šŸ»
Sponsored