Sponsored

GT500 Aftermarket Exhaust?

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sounds good what is going to be the benefit or sound difference with a double X or double H versus a single? Do you still get all the popping sound with the H set up?
Sponsored

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Sounds good what is going to be the benefit or sound difference with a double X or double H versus a single? Do you still get all the popping sound with the H set up?
more pronounced tone with the double compared to the single setups. So the double h right now just sounds a tad deeper than the single but sounds faaaaantastic.

mad for the popping i havenā€™t ran into it yet from just cruising and some quick WOTs

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Any update on a eta on the Double X coming out?
This will go into motion in January. Not sure when they'll be ready but at least Corsa will get rolling on the development of them shortly after the new year.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
This will go into motion in January. Not sure when they'll be ready but at least Corsa will get rolling on the development of them shortly after the new year.
The HH res delete should be following quickly unless they canā€™t figure out how to make crossovers lol

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
The HH res delete should be following quickly unless they canā€™t figure out how to make crossovers lol
It's not really the development part being the issue. It's scheduling it between all of the other projects Corsa has in the works.

I was told it's on the schedule for this month so as soon as I get word that it's begun I'll make sure to share any other info we have regarding them.

Thanks!

Sponsored

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can't wait to see updates on the Double X and Double H. I have been waiting to buy :like:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
It's not really the development part being the issue. It's scheduling it between all of the other projects Corsa has in the works.

I was told it's on the schedule for this month so as soon as I get word that it's begun I'll make sure to share any other info we have regarding them.

Thanks!
Any updates to your single H or the Corsa builds?

Kingkong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE, Hellcat Charger
Is there any GT500 exhaust out there that gives you pops and crackles?

I know Corsa is usually pretty good at that but seeing some videos on YouTube it doesnā€™t sound like it.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

I know Corsa is usually pretty good at that but seeing some videos on YouTube it doesnā€™t sound like it.
check out the borla, thats what we put on our 2020, and it sounds amzing, and no drone. we keep them in stock

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500

the corsa does and is loud as all hell which i am a fan off. I have the double-h setup on mine and it is GLORIOUS!!

the weather isnā€™t the best here for a good video but i can assure you it gives you all the sounds on the spectrum that youā€™re looking for šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Sponsored

Kingkong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE, Hellcat Charger
the corsa does and is loud as all hell which i am a fan off. I have the double-h setup on mine and it is GLORIOUS!!

the weather isnā€™t the best here for a good video but i can assure you it gives you all the sounds on the spectrum that youā€™re looking for šŸ¤˜šŸ»
A video would be awesome!!!!

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1

An x pipe res delete did that for me.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Alot of guys and gals have been asking for some time for more of a "muscle" sound vs rasp that comes with most of the resonator deletes.

LTH is a great exhaust company and has bridged that gap of USA quality, but about midway in price between all the other us manufacturers compared to their overseas coutner parts. That is why we chose them to partner with to bring a product exclusive to Beefcake Racing that everyone has been begging for.

The LTH resonator delete is a USA made, 304 Stainless Steel part. It is a direct fit 2.75" H Pipe. This exhaust connects your factory headers and rear exhaust section. It can be used along with a the stock muffflers, aftermarket axle back, or a muffler delete for an inexpensive change in your carā€™s sound and performance.

Like all LTH products, it features a titan coating to keep it looking great for years to come, and also a Lifetime Warranty.

Installation
Like all resonator deletes, you will unbolt your factory pipe from the front and cut the rear, and then the LTH resonator delete will slip right over on the rear and use the factory connection points on the front. The modular design allows for use with all the OE components.

Pricing
The best part is the price. H Pipes are usually a few bucs more than x pipes, but the LTH comes in at $342.95 and free shipping. over 14% off other brand X Pipes.

Lead Times
As we have been working on this behind closed doors and doing pre orders, the first round will be shipping by next Friday at the latest 2/4. We have around 5-7 left out of the first batch available still.

The 2nd batch will be shipping by 2/18.

Where to buy
As this is exclusive to us, the only place to buy is from our site. Lth will be adding it to theirs once production items start shipping next week, but it will be a link to our site.

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/lth-fdrd00005t/

Here is a picture of the design along with their comparable x pipe so you can see the finish.

lth2.jpg

lth1.jpg

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Alot of guys and gals have been asking for some time for more of a "muscle" sound vs rasp that comes with most of the resonator deletes.

LTH is a great exhaust company and has bridged that gap of USA quality, but about midway in price between all the other us manufacturers compared to their overseas coutner parts. That is why we chose them to partner with to bring a product exclusive to Beefcake Racing that everyone has been begging for.

The LTH resonator delete is a USA made, 304 Stainless Steel part. It is a direct fit 2.75" H Pipe. This exhaust connects your factory headers and rear exhaust section. It can be used along with a the stock muffflers, aftermarket axle back, or a muffler delete for an inexpensive change in your carā€™s sound and performance.

Like all LTH products, it features a titan coating to keep it looking great for years to come, and also a Lifetime Warranty.

Installation
Like all resonator deletes, you will unbolt your factory pipe from the front and cut the rear, and then the LTH resonator delete will slip right over on the rear and use the factory connection points on the front. The modular design allows for use with all the OE components.

Pricing
The best part is the price. H Pipes are usually a few bucs more than x pipes, but the LTH comes in at $342.95 and free shipping. over 14% off other brand X Pipes.

Lead Times
As we have been working on this behind closed doors and doing pre orders, the first round will be shipping by next Friday at the latest 2/4. We have around 5-7 left out of the first batch available still.

The 2nd batch will be shipping by 2/18.

Where to buy
As this is exclusive to us, the only place to buy is from our site. Lth will be adding it to theirs once production items start shipping next week, but it will be a link to our site.

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/lth-fdrd00005t/

Here is a picture of the design along with their comparable x pipe so you can see the finish.

lth2.jpg

lth1.jpg
Would love some sound clips comparing to their X. Also, 2 thumbs up to you for getting this produced and available!
Sponsored