Sponsored

GT5 Forged Wheels in the making for Street & Track....

OP
OP
Motorsports LA

Motorsports LA

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
motorsportsla.com
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
I was thinking 19’s for the 350’s and GT. Not just the 500. What company makes these? I looked at your website and couldn’t find them.
Oh for the GT350. Yeah we might be able to get them custom made for you.
The wheels are privately made for us by a company here in Los Angeles CA.
We have not yet taken product pictures to list on the website.
But once we do they will be here where we add all OE style forged wheels we make for other cars.
https://motorsportsla.com/collections/oe-forged-wheels

Thank you
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Oh for the GT350. Yeah we might be able to get them custom made for you.
The wheels are privately made for us by a company here in Los Angeles CA.
We have not yet taken product pictures to list on the website.
But once we do they will be here where we add all OE style forged wheels we make for other cars.
https://motorsportsla.com/collections/oe-forged-wheels

Thank you
That definitely one of the better looking wheels I’ve seen in a long time. A nice spin on the 5 star lookz

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
Wheels arrived and they fit perfect. Having the Cup 2's mounted now. Will take pictures when I can.

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Wheels arrived and they fit perfect. Having the Cup 2's mounted now. Will take pictures when I can.
Any photos of those wheels on the car yet? Asking for a friend. 😂😂😂

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
Any photos of those wheels on the car yet? Asking for a friend. 😂😂😂
You lucky folks that live in decent weather climates! Unfortunately the horrible weather in the mid-west and Texas has kept me from attending my track event at COTA this weekend. I have the wheels and the Cup 2's are mounted but it is far too cold and snowy to put them on the car. As soon as I can get them on and take some photos I'll get them out.

I do offer up the opportunity for someone to come over and put them on the car for me - just puttin' it out there... While you're here you can shovel the 6" of snow off the rest of my driveway.

BTW I blame all this on the groundhog.

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
You lucky folks that live in decent weather climates! Unfortunately the horrible weather in the mid-west and Texas has kept me from attending my track event at COTA this weekend. I have the wheels and the Cup 2's are mounted but it is far too cold and snowy to put them on the car. As soon as I can get them on and take some photos I'll get them out.

I do offer up the opportunity for someone to come over and put them on the car for me - just puttin' it out there... While you're here you can shovel the 6" of snow off the rest of my driveway.

You don't have neighborhood kids with shovels beating on your door??

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
You don't have neighborhood kids with shovels beating on your door??
You know better than that! Lazy damn kids. In my day that's how I made money. Shoveled walks in the winter, mowed lawns in the summer.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I hear ya, Darren..reminded me of Monty P though... <smile>

"You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!"

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I hear ya, Darren..reminded me of Monty P though... <smile>

"You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!"
My dad with a 2x4.
Screenshot_20200225-150609_rif is fun.jpg

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP

Hmmmm. There are several of us at COTA this weekend (Mark from MVP made it from
MO). :like:
However, Friday was cancelled, and it was 24 degrees at the drivers meeting this morning....
Except for a couple of wet turns, was a good day. Got up to 62 degrees during our last session. :sun:
And again tomorrow!

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
I have several comments about the COTA event but shall refrain. Mark had to go as it was his event. The rest of the MO crew stayed home due to ice and snow along the entire travel route.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
I have several comments about the COTA event but shall refrain. Mark had to go as it was his event. The rest of the MO crew stayed home due to ice and snow along the entire travel route.
He said it was not a fun drive. Probably about 1/2 the expected crowd.
No restaurants have water or other drinks. So the area still has problems. Hope everyone has a better week.