Sponsored

GT5 Forged Wheels in the making for Street & Track....

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
As soon as I get them mounted and on the car I'll update with photos. Hopefully later this week. Tires are arriving tomorrow.
Sponsored

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
As soon as I get them mounted and on the car I'll update with photos. Hopefully later this week. Tires are arriving tomorrow.
Sounds good. I have a rapid red / black OTT stripes 500 on order so will be paying close attention to what they look like on your car.

OP
OP
Motorsports LA

Motorsports LA

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
motorsportsla.com
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Behind the scenes of the GT5 Forged getting prep to get powder coated...
Happy Friday. .

IMG_9139.jpg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Would it be too much to ask what your finished lug hole diameter is? I ask because you mentioned in the initial post about these being "a direct bolt on with all factory specs" and you also stated that you'd be able to use the factory lug nuts. I measured my own factory OEM GT500 (Base) wheels and the diameter of the lug holes was consistently ~17.34mm to 17.35mm.

OP
OP
Motorsports LA

Motorsports LA

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
motorsportsla.com
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Would it be too much to ask what your finished lug hole diameter is? I ask because you mentioned in the initial post about these being "a direct bolt on with all factory specs" and you also stated that you'd be able to use the factory lug nuts. I measured my own factory OEM GT500 (Base) wheels and the diameter of the lug holes was consistently ~17.34mm to 17.35mm.
Yes they are made to take OEM Lug nuts, OEM Center Caps, OEM Tires and OEM TPMS Sensors.

The weights are:
Front: 20x11 OEM offset - 25lbs
Rear: 20x11.5 OEM offset - 26lbs
Load Rating is 1600 each.
Made strong for street and track use.

IMG_8861.jpg

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can vary the lug hole diameter to a point and still use the OEM nuts. I'm asking for the lug hole diameter because I find the wheel compelling and that dimension is important for other reasons...

Last edited:

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
LAM should have those specs from their CAD work. Otherwise I'll be happy to play engineer and measure with my caliper.

Pics will come from Austin in a week or so. Too cold here to swap wheels, it can wait until I get to Texas.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You can vary the lug hole diameter to a point and still use the OEM nuts. I'm asking for the lug hole diameter because I find the wheel compelling and that dimension is important for other reasons...
You have the OEM Tob, are you still looking for aftermarket wheel sizes?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LAM should have those specs from their CAD work. Otherwise I'll be happy to play engineer and measure with my caliper.

Pics will come from Austin in a week or so. Too cold here to swap wheels, it can wait until I get to Texas.
They absolutely should have the dimension. By all means, measure yours when you get them if you can.
You have the OEM Tob, are you still looking for aftermarket wheel sizes?
OEM doesn't mean much but quoting the actual dimension is important and I think you just might know what I'm getting at. I like that wheel they are doing but clearances between the stud and the corresponding wheel hole diameters are kind of important for reasons I can't get into yet. Just looking for the number they are using...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Motorsports LA

Motorsports LA

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
motorsportsla.com
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
They absolutely should have the dimension. By all means, measure yours when you get them if you can.

OEM doesn't mean much but quoting the actual dimension is important and I think you just might know what I'm getting at. I like that wheel they are doing but clearances between the stud and the corresponding wheel hole diameters are kind of important for reasons I can't get into yet. Just looking for the number they are using...

We are not cutting the wheels to look like the Carbon Wheels, similar design but the not same.
But we did add the option to use the oem lug nuts, oem center caps, oem tire and oem tpms sensors.
Here are pictures if it helps you.

Thank you Jake.

IMG_9187.jpg
IMG_9188.jpg

Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Great looking wheel! Who makes these? Hope they come in 19’s 😂

OP
OP
Motorsports LA

Motorsports LA

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
motorsportsla.com
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Great looking wheel! Who makes these? Hope they come in 19’s 😂
Sadly no they cannot be made in 19" the brakes are too massive for us to get proper forgings to clear.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Sadly no they cannot be made in 19" the brakes are too massive for us to get proper forgings to clear.
I was thinking 19’s for the 350’s and GT. Not just the 500. What company makes these? I looked at your website and couldn’t find them.
Sponsored