Sponsored

GT350 Sightings In Your Area

koopatroopa781

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue
I saw one today, Lightning Blue with white stripes, on Berryessa near 680 in San Jose. This is only the 2nd one I've seen in the wild in the Bay Area.
Not me. I just picked mine up, but you will eventually see me in the area.
Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
After 18 months of looking, I finally saw my first in the wild. Tuesday morning driving south on 95 in Maryland - Magnetic with white stripes.

BLSTOIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
-Black with white stripes back in January in Lebanon OH.

-Lightning Blue last week in West Chester OH. Maybe aftermarket rims?

Krogen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White & Blue Stripes
I haven't seen a single one in the wild around here. The Ford dealer had 5 '16 track packs on his lot when I ordered my '17 last summer, but that's the only place I've seen another one. I thought I spotted one a few weeks ago. White with black stripes. Turned out to be a GT when I got closer.

There are boatloads of Challengers and Camaros around here, though. When I'm out for a drive in my GT350 I count those "common" cars. Doesn't take me very long to run out of fingers . . . .

kratty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'56 Victoria, Tahoe, '16 GT350
For the longest time, I was the only one in my area (Alexandria, VA). Within the last 4-6 weeks, I've now spotted three buzzing around:

- Solid black
- blue w/ black stripes
- white w/ either blue or black stripes (couldn't tell, it was getting dark)

Sponsored

17SHLB350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I haven't seen a single one in the wild around here. The Ford dealer had 5 '16 track packs on his lot when I ordered my '17 last summer, but that's the only place I've seen another one. I thought I spotted one a few weeks ago. White with black stripes. Turned out to be a GT when I got closer.

There are boatloads of Challengers and Camaros around here, though. When I'm out for a drive in my GT350 I count those "common" cars. Doesn't take me very long to run out of fingers . . . .
I'm moving to Whidbey Island by end of the year, you'll be seeing mine around.:cheers:

Krogen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White & Blue Stripes
I'm moving to Whidbey Island by end of the year, you'll be seeing mine around.:cheers:
Welcome! I'll be on the lookout for ya! Norfolk to Whidbey. I'm guessing you're Navy.

Give me a shout when you get here. I'd be happy to show you around.

ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 gt
There are quite a few gt350 in Texas. I am usually in the NW Houston area and have seen several on 290/610/99. Most common color would be the white/blue stripe then blue. Now the gt350R is a different story. I've only seen 2 of those on the road. The shadow Black one looked evil and you could hear that thing coming a mile away lol. The only lightning blue gt350 I have seen was at Autonation Ford/katy when I was getting an oil change at quick lane. Nice color.

Last edited:

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I've seen one GT350 on the road so far. It was AG car in Bucks County, PA last fall, though it may have been white, the sun was in my eyes so it was tough to see. My friends and I had our GT's and Camaros out. The only other GT350's I've seen are on dealer floors.

350_Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
06 Lincoln LS, 16 GT350
I love living in Dearborn for this reason alone. Of the ones without an "M" plate I've seen..
- 2015 all white 350R
-Magnetic w/o stripes
-lightning blue w/black stripes
-white w/ blue stripe

Honorable mentions... White Ford GT, Ruby Red w/white stripe GT (both M plate cars but looked close to production spec)

Sponsored

Gizbo2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Saw a stripeless Grabber Blue last Thursday going east on highway CA-4 right by the 680 junction. Was the 3rd one I've seen in the wild so far.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Outside of Cars and Coffee here in Houston, I have seen 6, no R's. Cars and Coffee I have seen 2 Hennessy, 4 R's, and 3 non R's. I was washing the wife's A7 the other day and heard the sound. I was in the wash bay and stepped out to see a grey/black rolling down Shepard. Cannot mistake that sound.

About a week before getting mine, I saw her twin rolling up 59 toward Houston from Rosenburg. The car was getting it windows down. I see the plates are personalized with 5.2 Voodoo. I finally get up next to the car and I see a 60+ year old woman running the gears and jamming out to some rock and roll. She was hauling ass. It was pretty cool and not who I expected to see driving the car like they stole it. Needless to say she left me in my v6 300 work car.

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
Outside of Cars and Coffee here in Houston, I have seen 6, no R's. Cars and Coffee I have seen 2 Hennessy, 4 R's, and 3 non R's. I was washing the wife's A7 the other day and heard the sound. I was in the wash bay and stepped out to see a grey/black rolling down Shepard. Cannot mistake that sound.

About a week before getting mine, I saw her twin rolling up 59 toward Houston from Rosenburg. The car was getting it windows down. I see the plates are personalized with 5.2 Voodoo. I finally get up next to the car and I see a 60+ year old woman running the gears and jamming out to some rock and roll. She was hauling ass. It was pretty cool and not who I expected to see driving the car like they stole it. Needless to say she left me in my v6 300 work car.
They're around here, but C&C seems to always bring out the highest concentration of them. There were 5 Rs including mine at last C&C, all strewn about. Lol.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Could it be this woman from Austin?

https://www.facebook.com/lea.wieden?fref=pb_friends

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7