GT350 Intake Dyno..ENJOY!

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
just ordered mine and now the site is saying on national backorder. Hope it doesn't come broken.

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
If it's from a dealer you won't get one. I just spoke to ford racing and they said they stopped all orders for now
got it from Levittown. they charged my card already. I always thought they cant charge your card if they don't have something in stock. could be wrong

Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
got it from Levittown. they charged my card already. I always thought they cant charge your card if they don't have something in stock. could be wrong
That's a website so give it time. They are great to deal with.
You can always call them or email.

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
the bad thing is Levitton knew they were not shipping any GT350 intakes cause they got one that was broke. They called Ford and they said they were not shipping any GT350 intakes until they get the packing fixed which could be tomorrow or a month from now. I am out $1k myself right now and it sucks

Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
the bad thing is Levitton knew they were not shipping any GT350 intakes cause they got one that was broke. They called Ford and they said they were not shipping any GT350 intakes until they get the packing fixed which could be tomorrow or a month from now. I am out $1k myself right now and it sucks
You aren't alone, my car is in pieces at a shop and I'm losing money as we speak.

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This is nothing new for FRPP. Many of their parts over the years had hardly any packing. Heck my Cobra Jet intake had a small bubble layer over their logo. As well as a angled piece of cardboard over the front/top of the throttle body opening. The CJ throttle body had no packaging what so ever. I guess they are trying to save money. Looks like it might have cost more than it saved them with these intakes. Buying from a vendor that inspects and packages these before sending them to you might be a good option. At least to save on the potential headache and hassle.

Their website does in fact charge you for things that are not in stock. I have had that a couple of times with them. But they we not long lead times to get the part. You might want to PM Benny on here or email through the website. They will not help you over the phone for a website order. But Benny is very quick with responses and always helpful.

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
WOW and I was just about to place and order for this through Levittown, guess i'm holding off until they get their crap together.

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
Their website does in fact charge you for things that are not in stock. I have had that a couple of times with them. But they we not long lead times to get the part. You might want to PM Benny on here or email through the website. They will not help you over the phone for a website order. But Benny is very quick with responses and always helpful.[/QUOTE]

That's a website so give it time. They are great to deal with.
You can always call them or email.
sounds good I will do that :cheers:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT