Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Hot|Ice=-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW M3, 2014 C300 4Matic
DIB has it absolutely NAILED. And the orange is hot too (and I usually hate orange).

I don't think anyone has perfected the blue like Ford has with DIB.
I'm not so sure. My Le Mans Blue e92 was great, I think.

Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Ugh, I just don't like the black wheels with that dark blue. Needs lighter shade of blue or lighter color wheels, IMO.

fxx.hunter13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' BMW M4; 11' Nissan GTR; 13' Audi A7
I want to let the dust settle and see if I can get a MY 2016 350R in red no stripes. Something about that red and black contrast is beautiful.

I'll probably tint the windows dark black all around. I've had one car in the past in this red/black convo, and yes I got pulled over more often but never for speeding, I'm too good to get caught speeding (knock on wood), Lol, although with these new interceptors it's becoming gradually harder.

Side note, I feel that most people that get pulled over, have no idea that they are getting pulled over until they see the red/blue lights. That's ridiculous, if you're going to speed you need to be so super attentive and aware. Not only to look out for the troopers but for what motorist are doing around you.

[ame]

Sponsored

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150
all I see in DIB is the purple sub hues and I like blue cars but I can't get over that seeing that color in person.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
since this is the color thread...

those fangs might make for some cool accents

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
What are the wheels made out of?

-=Hot|Ice=-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW M3, 2014 C300 4Matic
all I see in DIB is the purple sub hues and I like blue cars but I can't get over that seeing that color in person.
I saw DIB in person the other day. Didn't see any purple hue in it. I wish Liquid Blue was available, damn it.

Sponsored

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I totally agree with the dislike of the dark wheels. I like silver wheels, especially 5 star type! Just my opinion.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I totally agree with the dislike of the dark wheels. I like silver wheels, especially 5 star type! Just my opinion.
The brakes are going to dust so much they will be black within days. That is what the ford guys said and can be confirmed by anyone who has run brembos with street pads

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I saw DIB in person the other day. Didn't see any purple hue in it. I wish Liquid Blue was available, damn it.
Not sure why but I think this happens under certain lighting conditions. I did see a violet hue when checking out a nice DIB at the dealership though.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.