CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
The powers that be think like this. If your son wants to be a productive member of society, he doesn't want to blow up the infidels and he knows what " melting pot " means.
HE AINT GETTIN A CARD!
Sponsored

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
The powers that be think like this. If your son wants to be a productive member of society, he doesn't want to blow up the infidels and he knows what " melting pot " means.
HE AINT GETTIN A CARD!
i like to blow up the toilet after lunch...does that disqualify me?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
My son is turning 18 & wants to get a green card, can anyone suggest any ways for him to get one (not marriage ;) )

Just need a bit of advice really!

Maybe a work sponsor with Mustangs? He knows a LOT for a UK boy ;)
Have him make himself useful - get education and experience so he can get sponsored through employers. There are millions of people that want to come here, he have to stand somehow out.

And H-1B does not give clear path to residence. There is no time after which he will get it, if he isn't sponsored in one of the EB categories , he goes home eventually. (Came here on L-1B years ago so speak from experience)

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
We're gonna build a wall. It's gonna be a great wall.....:D
with a very large beautiful door and guess who pays for it?!

starts with a M!

Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
See if he can join the US military. When I was in bacis there are several people who joined to become US citizens. The ones that couldn't speak English where sent to language school for 52 weeks. However, I was in basic training at Ft Sill in August 2001. A lot may have changed now. I personally think that everyone should have to server in the military. People would learn the meaning of freedom and realize that they really don't want government to run anything.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
See if he can join the US military. When I was in bacis there are several people who joined to become US citizens. The ones that couldn't speak English where sent to language school for 52 weeks. However, I was in basic training at Ft Sill in August 2001. A lot may have changed now. I personally think that everyone should have to server in the military. People would learn the meaning of freedom and realize that they really don't want government to run anything.
What branch was that? I actually never knew there was anything like that in the military. I went Air Force though in 2003. Everyone I was in basic with seemed to speak and understand english fine.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
with a very large beautiful door and guess who pays for it?!

starts with a M!
It's actually easy to make them pay for it if the POTUS has a spine. Mexican Embargo lol. But I found it entertaining watching people running across the board when I was stationed at Ft Bliss. In broad daylight they would do it lol.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
What branch was that? I actually never knew there was anything like that in the military. I went Air Force though in 2003. Everyone I was in basic with seemed to speak and understand english fine.
US Army, I couldn't believe it. There were 10 trainees that couldn't speak English and were being sent to language school. I was shocked! I thanked them, I think they understood lol. I'm sure that it is different now.

Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
But, I'm sure the in th AF you heard how the Army is animals lol! I have a lot of AF friends. Tons of shit talking lol.

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT
I know a guy that knows a guy that's cousins with a guy thats friends with another guy that handles stuff like this:ninja::ninja:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
But I found it entertaining watching people running across the board when I was stationed at Ft Bliss. In broad daylight they would do it lol.
and the wall just got 10ft higher!

OP
OP

JollyWrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Can I start up my own business & put myself forward for a green card?

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
The wall worked great for China, and Germany, and... FFS, it's a stupid idea that will not solve the root of the problem. A broken immigration system.
Sponsored