armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I think for the most part it's good reading and brings up some interesting points. I will not be switching valve springs. Should get underway Tuesday and Dyno tune on Wednesday if all goes well. Lund and Finish Line performance will be handling it...
Tuned in. I hope it goes well. I'm still hoping to see some good results with cams. I really want to pull the trigger on stage 3 cams and go centri later. You should put down some good numbers with that setup.
Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Progress has been made and time for an update.

First of all I have to Thank Beefcake and Finish Line Performance in Milford.... They are a top notch combo for your parts and install needs.

After Beefcake got the parts in Finish Line did the install. Lund Racing sent the start up tune and it fired right up. No power numbers as of yet because Jon Jr. is working on logs with Finish Line.

What I can tell you is you can hear it has cams. I heard a lot of people say due to the VCT you can't hear them. Not the case. It isn't as pronounced as old school cams, but it is there. I will keep everyone updated as we make progress hopefully.

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a picture of setup.....
CJ IM.JPG

Sponsored

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
What I can tell you is you can hear it has cams. I heard a lot of people say due to the VCT you can't hear them. Not the case. It isn't as pronounced as old school cams, but it is there. I will keep everyone updated as we make progress hopefully.
With VCT you can hear cams... what should have been correctly stated is that with VCT cams can be tuned to idle like stock. Which Lund "should" work towards. I know some people prefer to leave the stock VCT to where you would hear the cams but it should be tuned to operate like stock.

Kris

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Progress has been made and time for an update.

First of all I have to Thank Beefcake and Finish Line Performance in Milford.... They are a top notch combo for your parts and install needs.

After Beefcake got the parts in Finish Line did the install. Lund Racing sent the start up tune and it fired right up. No power numbers as of yet because Jon Jr. is working on logs with Finish Line.

Looks great man! Get a video for us, I'm sure everyone would like yo hear that mild chop.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Is that PMAS intake specific for the S550 chassis?

~Kris
PMAS has it designed for the 11-14 cars. 120mm MAF housing. Looks good though!

Last edited:

Sponsored

I <3 Boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 10 Speed Automatic
I dropped my car off at Finish Line Performance on Tuesday and Brian told me a little about your car. Really eager to see the results! I did notice that you had the stock hood - what modifications were made to allow for the cobra jet intake manifold?

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dropped my car off at Finish Line Performance on Tuesday and Brian told me a little about your car. Really eager to see the results! I did notice that you had the stock hood - what modifications were made to allow for the cobra jet intake manifold?

Sorry guys, email update didn't come through for post :confused:

Well Brian took off hood and made some modifications to make it fit.. Looks Great! (IMO)

We had a setback with the monoblade as Lund had warned me before I even purchased. Had to get the Twin 65.

Lund is working their magic.... And I believe we ended it this am with 93 octane... Shell V power lol here are the results:
514WHP.jpg

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)