Georgia Roll Call

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Do you know what the price difference is? Just curious.

I noticed it had a treadwear of 300, Y rated (to 186 Mph), and a guarantee of 30,000 miles (I didn't read the fine print).
I saw the 295/45/19 but not the 305/35/19 (they had a close enough size).
It sounds like an alternative street tire (the Cup 2 is a racing slick, IMO).
I think in my size (Square 305/30/19) the differrence was about $300 total.

I can finally drive this car in colder temps or wet roads without them sliding/spinning at will. I've run the old PSS and the PS4's on my previous car doing some pretty hard driving. Hoping these will allow me to have just as much fun understanding that the grip I had with the PSC2's wont be there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind that the 2019 GT350 runs Michelin Cup 2 tires, but a specific Ford Performance compound and construction that actually differs from the Michelin Cup 2 tires that the GT350R and GT Performance Pack 2 come with. The GT350 FP spec are designed to last longer and serve as an upgrade and replacement for the Pilot Super Sports that are no longer in production.
I agree. I have posted this before.
FNtires2.jpg

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
65RA2008.jpg
I agree. I have posted this before.
FNtires2.jpg
I think Michelin also dialed in some help on the tires.

This is my 1965 car going into T-1 at Road Atlanta. The LF tire patch is doing all of the work while the RF is keeping the car on the payment.

I adjusted the hood to allow air to flow out of the engine compartment.

I barely escaped an attack here:

65redAug09.jpg

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I used to go riding my RSV4 up in those mountains, fun stuff.....

I think it's warming up u guys should be good to go pretty soon,....

Sponsored

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
I used to go riding my RSV4 up in those mountains, fun stuff.....

I think it's warming up u guys should be good to go pretty soon,....
I live up here and my car is still in storage and we're keeping off the mountain for now.
Just last week they were plowing/salting the mountains (blood, unicoi). Yes, plowing. That's how much snow we got just last week.
Give it through March and we'll be good.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The roads sure are EMPTY with everyone staying home..........I wonder if the mountain gaps are EMPTY also?
May be a good time for a mountain gathering/drive if we can dodge the rain that has been with us for 3 months.
As long as our cars stay 6 feet apart, even the CDC will approve!

If this Corona thing lasts until summer when tick season starts, we will have "Corona with Lyme"

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I'm in Augusta and new to GA from CO. When people say the mountain drive, which area and mountains are being referred to. I would love to go on the drive when the roads are clear and no more salt. I put up with enough snow back home, luckily they don't get salted, but the sand/sticky stuff is just as bad, that they use.

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The roads sure are EMPTY with everyone staying home..........I wonder if the mountain gaps are EMPTY also?
May be a good time for a mountain gathering/drive if we can dodge the rain that has been with us for 3 months.

If this Corona thing lasts until summer when tick season starts, we will have "Corona with Lyme"
If we get within 6' of each other while driving our cars the same direction, that means we've had a crash lol.

Sponsored

Cpl0313

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 eco boost convertible
I'm in Augusta and new to GA from CO. When people say the mountain drive, which area and mountains are being referred to. I would love to go on the drive when the roads are clear and no more salt. I put up with enough snow back home, luckily they don't get salted, but the sand/sticky stuff is just as bad, that they use.
more like foothills to you. In North Georgia at the foothills to the Appalachians. You won’t be impressed coming from Colorado. Still nice to do.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
agree and think they will be nice also, especially since they will snow-free well before the month of May, as I am used to.

more like foothills to you. In North Georgia at the foothills to the Appalachians. You won’t be impressed coming from Colorado. Still nice to do.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
SHORT NOTICE ALERT

John (NoXiDe) and I are planning a go-cart run at Atlanta MotorSports Park this Saturday.
The weather will cooperate for your Shelby travelling in good weather as well as no rain on the track (as of right now)
Anyone what to join?
Chime in....

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately due to my work field, Atlanta is an area that is basically a no-go right now. I hope to be able to travel north of there to have my Xpel and Ceramic Coating done.

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2

Been thinking the same thing. Wanting to go up but this rain is really getting in the way.
Sponsored