Sponsored

Georgia

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Didn't see a Georgia thread, figured I would go ahead and start one. I'm on the east side of Atlanta myself, any other Georgian's out there?
Sponsored

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
There are several off us on here...Still havent seen a 15 on the road around here yet.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Explorer ST
I'm north of Atlanta, Braselton area. I've emailed a few dealers in this area and have not received one response.

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Mine is scheduled to be delivered to Sandy Springs Ford this week (Cotus says the 12th, but my guy said they don't get deliveries on Sundays). So hopefully by next Monday I'll have mine. I haven't seen any yet either, hopefully mine shows up early this week and mine will be the first I see. :) I'm in Loganville which is relatively close to Braselton, you hoping to get yours on Road Atlanta at anytime?

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Explorer ST
I actually don't have a mustang at the moment but plan on getting one within the next year. I sold my roush last year. Road Atlanta is less than a mile from my house, I was the one who stumbled upon media day for the 2013 GT500.

Sponsored

larze123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost
Im in Alpharetta and i ordered from Cherokee Ford back in July and to be honest, they barely return my calls or answer any of my damn questions. I know where I am never buying a ford from again. But my build date is october 20th, so not bad. I think the first runs were Gt's and the second is ecoboost or so it seems. Can't wait to get mine (hoping for first week of November ish)!!!!!!!!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have had mine on order since 5/21. I went out of state to get x-plan pricing as none of the dealerships around my area (Canton, GA) would budge. Got mine in PA. Will fly up with my 12 yr old son and drive it back home once it arrives :).

I got a fully loaded GT Fastback. All options but 50th appearance package.

larze123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost
I have had mine on order since 5/21. I went out of state to get x-plan pricing as none of the dealerships around my area (Canton, GA) would budge. Got mine in PA. Will fly up with my 12 yr old son and drive it back home once it arrives :).

Sounds Awesome! Yea i have to wait a bit longer it seems, but the wait isn't too long. Considering the position of others, im not too worried. But that is an awesome way to break in a new car! My dad and i are going to pick it up when it comes (I'm only 16. Call this whole scenario what you will) but im very fortunate to be put in this position. AND i didn't wuss out. I did get the manual.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sounds Awesome! Yea i have to wait a bit longer it seems, but the wait isn't too long. Considering the position of others, im not too worried. But that is an awesome way to break in a new car! My dad and i are going to pick it up when it comes (I'm only 16. Call this whole scenario what you will) but im very fortunate to be put in this position. AND i didn't wuss out. I did get the manual.
Congrats on the new ride! Nice to be 16 and have a sweet ride:thumbsup:. Good job on getting the manual.

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB

Wow, hate to hear that about Xplan. Sandy Springs Ford was fine with Xplan and I even contacted a few dealerships recently which had some cars in transit and even they would take Xplan on one of their first arrivals. Weird that you had an issue with that?!?! But that will be a fun drive home. :)

Sponsored

ZeeVee23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost w/PP
Anybody from Gwinnett area? I just ordered mine today and can't wait for this car!

ChuckM

Threads
Reaction score
Macon/Warner Robins here! Heading to the dealer this weekend to talk about ordering and trade in on my '12 F150. I was going to wait until I could test drive one, as I have driven strictly trucks and large SUVs for the past several years but I am chomping at the bit to get one.

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
East Atlanta here. Ordered mine from Hennesey Ford in Doraville and it's due to be built next week. They took x-plan without a problem.

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

Anyone have an experience with J C Lewis Ford in Savannah ?