Front License Plate Bracket

BaileytheDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT Convertible, PP1
I know that there are a lot of threads on this. but I wanted to do an update. I bought the front bracket from Sly's. https://www.slybrackets.com/store/

Wisconsin requires one and I was going to go without until I got pulled over, but my wife drives the car also, and she did not like that idea.
Pictures of what it looks like on the car. I like how it sits. Was easy to install and no drilling.

License 1.jpg

License 2.png
Sponsored

Reactions: NJ3

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
I know that there are a lot of threads on this. but I wanted to do an update. I bought the front bracket from Sly's. https://www.slybrackets.com/store/

Wisconsin requires one and I was going to go without until I got pulled over, but my wife drives the car also, and she did not like that idea.
Pictures of what it looks like on the car. I like how it sits. Was easy to install and no drilling.

License 1.jpg

License 2.png
You can mount it up higher and it will block less of the radiator. See the last post of my thread on this. I started out just like yours but ended up with it higher to block less radiator but in my opinion looks better too. Here's the thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...late-bracket-and-craigs-my-experience.190858/

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
That looks clean :like: , not sure if that would work with the Mach 1. I got the ZL1 addons tow hook license plate holder on mine.

Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1

Sycostang67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2015 Mustang, 2001 Ram, 2012 Wrangle
That looks good. I bought an OEM bracket and a bracket that mounts under the splitter and is removable. I haven’t installed either one, lol. Probably need to get pulled over to be properly motivated. 😁

OP
OP
BaileytheDog

BaileytheDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT Convertible, PP1
Looks strong. A nice skid plate to protect the front also! I love that color. I wanted something like that but unfortunately I bought at the end of the year and could not find that color with my options.

I just made one with stuff I had in my shop. We'll see how it holds up.

20240227_183421.png

20240227_184140.png

20240227_193100.png

Sponsored

Bhorton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Branden
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Looks strong. A nice skid plate to protect the front also! I love that color. I wanted something like that but unfortunately I bought at the end of the year and could not find that color with my options.
I just got this one. Been out the mustang game a couple of years and wanted one that was boosted. So bought this one. Just unfortunately have to run this dumb tag. But I've got the material to make several of these brackets.