Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Thanks for the confirmation on my machine choice, Dan!

But I have never seen containers like that before. Are they actually in their catalog? I'm gonna have to check next time as I'd love to have one like that for soap.

KB
Like Snoopy49 posted Obsessed Garage has the containers to order, and they are less expensive than on Amazon.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
Rest assured, you will not regret your purchase.

Earlier this year, I decided it was about time to replace my very well used Karcher. The hose was starting to wear and I was noticing a loss in performance.

may2611.jpg

I looked at a few other machines, including a more powerful Karcher. In the end I didn't want to settle for something that would just leave me wondering. I also hated the hoses and guns that come standard on most consumer grade pressure washers. So I ordered a Kranzle K1122TST (K1152TST in Australia) with an MTM package.

may271.jpg

may265.jpg

The kit replaces the standard Kranzle gun and wand, which is both heavy and unbalanced, and allows for flexibility with regards to running a wand, short gun or foam cannon.

jun12.jpg

jun13.jpg

jun14.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

I love how the hose is long enough to go entirely around the vehicle as well as rolling neatly on the machine when not in use. With swiveling fittings, there are no tangled hoses here!

These machines also have an oil supply.

IMG_5950.jpg

Another thing to note is that the machine must be laid down for use, not upright.

IMG_5956.jpg

As you said, you get what you pay for, something that will be apparent when notice how heavy it is.

jun1.jpg

Like I said at the start, you are going to love using this machine.
How much did this setup cost you. I’m in Aust too. My car has Opticoat, a garden hose does the trick for the moment but I would like to get a pressure washer down the track

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
How much did this setup cost you. I’m in Aust too. My car has Opticoat, a garden hose does the trick for the moment but I would like to get a pressure washer down the track
Available in Australia from Waxit, Prime Finish and Detailing Shed.
https://www.waxit.com.au/collections/kranzle-pressure-washers
https://store.primefinish.com.au/co...52tst-10a-electric-cold-water-pressure-washer
https://detailingshed.com.au/collections/pressure-washers-and-packages

PM sent as well.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Dan: Roger on those containers but it's these monsters I couldn't find on Griot's.

KB

1607857718962.png
Hey no problem. You can order the gallon foaming system individually from Griots or I have seen a package deal on Amazon. I will post the web links below and also the dispenser cap for the gallon bottle. All the best. :like:

https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/foaming+poly+gloss.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/foaming+surface+wash.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

https://www.amazon.com/Griots-Garag...ords=griots+garage+poly&qid=1607865732&sr=8-7

https://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-1010...spout&qid=1607865778&sprefix=griots+di&sr=8-3

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Dan: Can't thank you enough for the extra effort..I simply could not find those gallon containers nor the spouts. And I've got a few years of Internet experience, too. <chuckling>

You have to watch Kamazonski though, they'll stick it to ya when you least expect it, I swear. For most things, they are competitive but you gotta watch out.

Thanks again, amigo...I can't wait to use the new gear on the vehicles. Sure hope OG and Kranzle are expeditious shippers. :cool:

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
So I initially picked up two of the gallon containers and spouts Dan (@Questortapes74), but didn't think about the foam cannon container. Now I understand why you had two of them..duh. :-) So I picked up number two. (Were these bottles previously gray then?)

I haven't used Poly Gloss before but I like some of their other products (although perhaps not as much as I like Adam's,) but after reading the writeup and some reviews, I decided to give it a try. I have used the Surface Wash in my current foam cannon, can't remember whose it is, and it works, but just barely with the feeble rigs. So, I'm hopeful that with the new machine, it will be a simple matter of switching solutions and then getting back to rinsing with the wand and only have to deal with QD's.

Heck, we all know it's therapy, right? <laughing>

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Definitely therapy for myself, LOL.

Just an FYI. If you decide to go with the MTM spray wand attachment (see photo) with your MTM foaming cannon, the 5 colored spray nozzles (see photo) for the wand end is perfect with the 4.0 size orifice for the Kranzle. I use the 40 degree white nozzle for the power wash and for the less pressurized rinse, I use the black nozzle. The Kranzle pressure gauge registers at a nice 100 bars for the white nozzle and about 50 bars for the black nozzle. The 2 bottles allows you to have your Surface Wash (bottle 1) and Poly Gloss (bottle 2) pre-mixed and ready to use without delay. The wand and foaming cannon with the quick connections make for a rapid change from pre-soak (wand usually with the black nozzle) to soap/suds (bottle 1) to power rinse (wand with white nozzle) to gloss finisher (bottle 2) and final rinse (either white or black nozzle). :thumbsup:

0CC6CF17-BC72-4EE6-8DC6-8248D3215E6A.jpeg

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Creosote is used on utility poles as protection against weather and insects
And, it keeps my ex wife from gnawing on them around the base. Kinda like a beaver. :wink:

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I've gone green on lawn mowers, weed eaters, edgers, impact wrench, etc. But both my pressure washers are still good ole gas powered and no problem at all.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I’ve been pleased with my Kranzle. Replaced a Dewalt DXPW-1500E which also was a nice electric model. This Kranzle is easier to operate, compact, and much quieter than the Dewalt. Enjoy!
That was something I forgot to put in my original reply to this thread. The Kranzle has such a smooth and consistent operational tone that lacks the high pitched shrill and surging most pressure washers produce.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Dan: Thanks a million for the additional info. But, I was HOPING that the MTM foam cannon wouldn't need to be pre-mixed. That is a pain with my current cannon and one of the reasons it doesn't get used as often. Would you mind elaborating on the "mixing procedure?" TIA.

KB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Would you mind elaborating on the "mixing procedure?" TIA.

KB
I have the first MTM container ready with about 18-20 ounces of water and add about 2-3 ounces of the Surface Wash and shake it up to mix. I have the same quantities of liquids for the second MTM container mixed with the Poly Gloss instead of the wash of course. Set up your power washer and your associated foaming cannon and rinsing wand, and you are good to go.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I commuted to Miami to work for six years or so, Greg, had an apartment in Kendall. Don't miss it AT all, especially the traffic in the mornings. Weather here is pretty similar.

And yep, we got out of the "butts to nuts" postage stamp subdivisions and a bit more out in the country about twenty years ago. Unfortunately, they are building all around us and soon, the traffic will be much worse unfortunately. Sometimes, you simply cannot get out far enough.

Obviously, that contractor wasn't into cars or he would have understood. :cool:

KB

Oh yes, Kendall and Dadeland know it well, lived off Miller rd & sw 132ct. "Sometimes, you simply cannot get out far enough." no truer words spoken right there.

Same deal here, moved to a nice out of the way place. 20 years later. A new and improved mess...So many not so great ideas.

Fortunately in a subdivision that has 2 big pluses . Number one, no HOA, second it's reasonably out of the way, so I 'm still good, not moving anytime soon that's for sure.

Cheers
Sponsored