schumann315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Schumann
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
Sounds like you got offed by this shop.

I'd call them out. If they did use the procal to upload the time on your car they'd have to create a FR username/pw and enter the info following the steps.

Or just follow the steps and try to upload the tune yourself. It's pretty straight forward.
I gave the technician my email and pass to register to the FP site.I logged in and saw the voucher # is there .
I just want to know if the Tune is in the car or not . I don't wanna mess up my system reinstall it if the tune is already there . And how do you know that this is not the tuned software Id? Just curious...
Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I gave the technician my email and pass to register to the FP site.I logged in and saw the voucher # is there .
I just want to know if the Tune is in the car or not . I don't wanna mess up my system reinstall it if the tune is already there . And how do you know that this is not the tuned software Id? Just curious...
When I did it for the updated tune file months after the dealer did it for me it showed the part number of the pack next to the PCM hardware. The version of the software was like 1.92 though since it was a long time ago, dunno if the version you're still using shows that.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
According to the google machine and this post https://www.ecoboostmustang.org/forum/32307-post7.html it looks like you do have the Procal 3 tune installed.
Good find buddy. nice work.
Op give it a few days to kick in. Trust me it actually does take a few days to kick in. I flashed my old 16 Eco, dealer flashed it back to stock during a warranty repair, then flashed back to FP tune. I've done it twice, it takes at least a few days.
Also you can reflash it at home its not gonna screw anything up. It will reset the calibration sequence tho.

OP
OP

schumann315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Schumann
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
Thanks everyone to take your time to reply me and giving me info about this mod .I really appreciate it .The car runs lot better than stock. Now I feel it after driving few days . I did email with info to ford warranty and they registered my VIN for Warranty . This forum is helpful and you all rock .Keep revving

zeta01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silver boost
hey bud, so ive installed the frpp tune to my ecoboost, it took less than 5 miles to notice the difference. Driving in normal mode would feel like sport, sport mode would feel like a whole new car. Also if he install the tune with his computer the file will only be saved onto his computer, not some cloud. since i worked in a dealership, ive just asked my manager to run me a receipt for installing the CAI, and gave that receipt to ford performance to get the warranty. Ford performance didn't ask me for any other information regarding to who and how i installed my tune.
Sponsored