turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
If this type of thing already exists, my apologies. If it doesn't catch on, that's fine too.

There have been several members that have made a big impact in my build and my experience here on Mustang6g. I figure this is true for a lot of us. Want to take a moment to show them some thanks publicly? Here's a place to do it. Just throw in some details and tag them using the @ symbol and their user name. @turnswrench - like so.

I have some calls outs myself to be shared.
Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger

green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say, my time here has been great. Everyone seems to like to help others.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
@Kona 18 was one of the first forum members to jump in and help me. Helped me get setup on my first fuel system. Lots of dedicated time he offered up! Thanks man!

@80FoxCoupe , @Jay-rod427 , @SolarFlare , @Chris Barnes , @JPSTANG , @ahl395 , @olaosunt , @Toy Cobra , @18 Smoke , @Slow306stang , @whatsup62 - You guys are super legit. I can't thank you all enough for the guidance and conversation. You've kept me out of the ditch on the roof and the car running!

Also a shout out to the entire procharger forum group, you know who you are.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
You're welcome. A lot of those names have also been very helpful to me. @Toy Cobra , @80FoxCoupe, @ahl395 and also you OP. Also someone else who even on here a lot but we talk a lot via FB messenger is @Vector

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks to all who post on these forums. I have probably learned something from every post. @bjstang comes to mind right off the bat but he certainly isn't the only one. This is the best Mustang site anywhere and it's because of folks like you.

I can't list he about of money this site has saved me, from sponsors with special offers, to dealing with dealerships, to NOT purchasing an item that others have tried and had problems with. Please keep up the great work and comments.

Bob A.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely a lot of good people on this forum, off the top of my head I'm thinking of guys like @BmacIL (suspension/platform guru) @bjstang (all around nice guy that does a lot of small mods to his car) @Bluemustang (good write ups and info/feedback on mods) @HextallS550 (Sync 3 swap/harness) @5.0_SD (even though he can't install parts on his car for some reason) @breeves002 (digital cluster swap) @LevittownFordParts (best deals on Ford parts, definitely reach out to him) @USMCtoARMY (great V6 guy/friend) @Roadway 5.0 @NightmareMoon @zackmd1 (another great V6 guy) and of course @SteedaTech (great help and deals)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I've learned a lot from a lot of members on here @robwlf was the first member that I reached out to with questions and he was great with answering them. @steeda is always there to answer questions for everyone also, so can't go without mentioning them.

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
@SteelCity_Stang is a close friend and former roommate. The young grasshopper has learned much over the years and we have made the Focus ST to Mustang GT jump.

@Bikeman315 and @IPOGT pretty sure you guys are what my future self will be, I find myself in agreement with almost all of your posts and there’s a lot of like-mindedness.. and Bikeman is holding the Mustang scene down in my hometown, lol.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
@ahl395 helped me out a bit as well and took time to answer some questions as I was getting ready to toss the Procharger on! @beefcake also very helpful above and beyond what most vendors do to make things right. @samd1351 for fixing me up with a stock catback when I returned my car back to stock. Not on here, but Phillip @procharger for helping me out with tons of part numbers piecing my kit together from used.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Thank you for the mentions guys! Glad I could help out.

Shout out to @BmacIL for helping with the suspension bits of my car which is something I'm less knowledgeable on

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
There have been many posts by members that have been helpful.
The one that was most helpful to me was the post by @jgedde on how he cured his vibration with hose clamps!
The dealer had replaced the DS but I still had a very annoying vibration. I was looking at a new Mustang it bothered me so much, not fun driving at all.
I tried the hose clamp cure and my vibration is gone with a $2 clamp!

Last edited:

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
I've learned a lot from a lot of members on here @robwlf was the first member that I reached out to with questions and he was great with answering them. @steeda is always there to answer questions for everyone also, so can't go without mentioning them.
anytime, glad i could help
Sponsored