Forscan How-To thread?

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hey guys/gals.... I've been searching and I can't find a thread that actually lists what can be done using Forscan. It would be so helpful if we had a place to post what was done, how to do it, and how it worked!!! Maybe there is one, and I just couldn't find it 🤷‍♂️

I just got my cable and downloaded Forscan, because I planned on shutting off ANC for my subwoofer install... but it turns out I don't need to do that on my car... so now I'm wondering what else I can do with it 🤔
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hey guys/gals.... I've been searching and I can't find a thread that actually lists what can be done using Forscan. It would be so helpful if we had a place to post what was done, how to do it, and how it worked!!! Maybe there is one, and I just couldn't find it 🤷‍♂️

I just got my cable and downloaded Forscan, because I planned on shutting off ANC for my subwoofer install... but it turns out I don't need to do that on my car... so now I'm wondering what else I can do with it 🤔
@B-Mitch

Here ya go it's in the DIY section. It's a very large thread but has everything you need to know:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/modifying-as-built-data-guide.61773/