How to disable ACC? Forscan?

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
So I'm having a MP Concepts GT350 front bumper painted, blended and installed this week. Car's at the shop at the moment. I understand that Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is not supposed to work with it. Question is - how do I disable it? I'm familiar with Forscan but don't recall seeing this as one of the options in the spreadsheet I have. Anyone know how to disable it so it just doesn't work but it doesn't throw any check engine light or malfunction codes on the dash?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So I'm having a MP Concepts GT350 front bumper painted, blended and installed this week. Car's at the shop at the moment. I understand that Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is not supposed to work with it. Question is - how do I disable it? I'm familiar with Forscan but don't recall seeing this as one of the options in the spreadsheet I have. Anyone know how to disable it so it just doesn't work but it doesn't throw any check engine light or malfunction codes on the dash?

Thanks.

Go here, last couple of pages is what you want:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/modifying-as-built-data-guide.61773/page-141#post-2627854

OP
OP
trojannemo

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Thanks. I'll take a look. But I ended up not needing it. I posted on another thread I had made that the car is functioning perfectly well, ACC included, with the new bumper. Go figure.
Sponsored