Formula 1 talk.

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
it is good news because he showed some signs of improvement right at the end, I haven't looked at the details but I'd guess it's just a 1 year thing and if he doesn't improve then they'll look elsewhere.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Good for him. There’s a very long list that don’t make it past a year, heck even through the year. Williams made some real improvements. Good for them, as well as McLaren and Aston. Actually the whole field is fun to watch and mostly competitive. Redbull is just on another level then everyone still. Major kudos to them and what they’ve accomplished.

it is good news because he showed some signs of improvement right at the end, I haven't looked at the details but I'd guess it's just a 1 year thing and if he doesn't improve then they'll look elsewhere.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

"Ferrari" is to be released on Boxing Day. I suspect the movie will make it to screens in the US or a streaming platform Sky is partnered with sometime in 2024.

"The official trailer for Michael Mann’s 'Ferrari', starring Academy Award nominee Adam Driver and Academy Award winner Penelope Cruz is here.

It is the summer of 1957. Behind the spectacle of Formula 1, ex-racer Enzo Ferrari is in crisis. Bankruptcy threatens the factory he and his wife, Laura built from nothing ten years earlier. Their volatile marriage has been battered by the loss of their son, Dino a year earlier. Ferrari struggles to acknowledge his son Piero with Lina Lardi. Meanwhile, his drivers’ passion to win pushes them to the edge as they launch into the treacherous 1,000-mile race across Italy, the Mille Miglia.

Driver and Cruz will bring full-throttle drama to the big screen alongside Shailene Woodley as Lina Lardi, Sarah Gadon as Linda Christian, Gabriel Leone as Alfonso de Portago, Jack O’Connell as Peter Collins and Patrick Dempsey as Piero Taruffi.

Multi award-winner Michael Mann serves as director and producer. Producers include PJ Van Sandwijk, John Lesher and John Friedberg.

A Sky Original film, only in UK cinemas December 26 and launching on Sky Cinema in 2024."

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Unfortunately the writing was on the wall. I don”t think Haas was ever in F1 to be competitive. I think he was there as a promotional gimmick for his business. I don’t hold Steiner on the short end for any of there deficiency’s. I don’t think he was ever given the tools to move forward.

Crappy news about Steiner.

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144