Sponsored

Anybody watch Formula 1?

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
It looks like Ferrari might be able to compete with Mercedes this year. There are also some really good rookies to keep an eye on.
Sponsored

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
I hope so, somebody needs to challenge Merc...That first race was horrible. I really enjoyed the Malaysian GP though. Nice to see Seb back in the fight. That early safety car was probably was the big difference allowing Ferrari to put up a better fight, but they for sure have closed down the gap quite a bit.

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Not a Seb fan. I wanna see Hamilton win again, w/ Kimi coming in a close second.

I hope McLaren gets their kinks worked out, too. Always liked Button and Alonso.

I did find it funny that Red Bulls junior team did better than the primary...wonder how much or how little Adrian Newey played a part in developing this year's car...

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
Yes. Big fan.

That sport desperately needs a 3rd team to be competitive. If red bull or mclaren could get their crap together and compete, it would be epic.

In the all its 20 years I have been following, there has never been more than 2 maybe 3 teams fighting for top points. Gets old seeing the same 4 cars going at it.

monksey7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Thin air
Yep, hoping Mclaren Honda can get their act together before the end of the European races.

Sponsored

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
So long as Bernie Ecclestone and Pirelli are involved it'll be some pretty boring trash.

I enjoy it, but it could be so much better again.

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I cannot stand Hamilton, so enjoyed Mercedes giving the win to nico. While Ferrari is making up a bunch of ground this season could be quite a bore
Sponsored