Formula 1 talk.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
It’s obvious your a Hamilton fan boy and he can do no wrong. Maybe you should remove your Hamilton glass’s. Funny, the commentators called it for Verstappen when it was replayed. Wolf and Hamilton had no issue when the wrecks benefited them, now it didn’t and there crying. No shock there. Verstappen and Horner didn’t have to say anything about the wreck, this weekend benefited Redbull.

Then you need glasses. Even Max and Chris knew it was his fault. Max knew exactly what he was doing as he entered turn 2. He knew exactly what Lewis was going to do in turn 2. The result was inevitable. Max will pay the price in Russia.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It’s obvious your a Hamilton fan boy and he can do no wrong. Maybe you should remove your Hamilton glass’s. Funny, the commentators called it for Verstappen when it was replayed. Wolf and Hamilton had no issue when the wrecks benefited them, now it didn’t and there crying. No shock there. Verstappen and Horner didn’t have to say anything about the wreck, this weekend benefited Redbull.
Regardless of who my favorites are, I am first and foremost a fan of motorsports. I’ve called LH out on more than one occasion over the past thirteen years.

In this instance I am certainly not alone.

https://the-race.com/formula-1/red-bulls-tone-shows-it-knows-verstappen-at-fault-mercedes/

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not the end all be all on the Verstappen-Hamilton crash, but anyone who knows Scott respects his opinion. Worth a watch.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Not the end all be all on the Verstappen-Hamilton crash, but anyone who knows Scott respects his opinion. Worth a watch.

Interesting point of view from a racer. The accident was caused by Lewis not be aggressive enough in forcing Max off the track.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Interesting point of view from a racer. The accident was caused by Lewis not be aggressive enough in forcing Max off the track.
I didn't take that from the video. I took that as a factor, but that the cause was a miscommunication by the drivers. Each was doing what professional drivers do and, in that sense, share fault. But, that's just my interpretation.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

Hello; I saw plenty of track to the right of Hamilton with Max pushed onto the curbing. Not clean racing. Wrecking the opponent did not work out for the Mercs this time.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I saw plenty of track to the right of Hamilton with Max pushed onto the curbing. Not clean racing. Wrecking the opponent did not work out for the Mercs this time.
So what you took out of this is 180 degrees opposite from what the video showed and Scott said. Just because you saw track doesn't mean that was the racing line. Anyone who has ever been on a track would know that.

Hamilton was in front, the corner was his. He gave Max too much room allowing Max to think he had a chance. He didn't. Had the roles been reversed Max would have kept going to the left forcing Lewis off the track. Just like he did earlier in the race. Hamilton's only "fault" was thinking Max might race him clean, which of course he didn't. Max has incredible talent but does he have to kill someone before he "matures"?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Did anyone watch the Indycar race today at Laguna Seca? Romain Grosjean was unbelievable. It’s great having him racing in the US.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Well, interesting lineup for tomorrow. Another sensational lap by Russell.

Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
What an ending. This was quite the race for both Lewis and Max fans. Feel bad for Lando but he should have listened to his team and pitted. He’ll learn.
I was not expecting that ending at all. I wanted to see Norris and Hamilton have a fight for 1st place. Didn’t matter to me if Norris or Hamilton won. Norris deserved it and Hamilton to make a new record.

100 wins. Just wow. It’s gonna take a long time before someone does that again.

I think for the rest of the season, the McLarens are gonna be a problem for Mercedes and Red Bull. Wouldn’t be surprised if they take 2nd in constructors championship.