Formula 1 talk.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I’m hoping Ricciardo dive bombs Verstappen and takes the win or Lando takes the win. Both drivers deserve a GP win.
Remember McLaren runs Mercedes power. If either of them gets up front their job will be to hold up Max for Lewis.
Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Wouldn’t it be crazy if next year Hamilton, Norris and Russell were all on the podium for a GP. Like when’s the last time 3 British drivers were on the podium at the same time?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Wouldn’t it be crazy if next year Hamilton, Norris and Russell were all on the podium for a GP. Like when’s the last time 3 British drivers were on the podium at the same time?
Now that you mention it, it's not to hard to imagine.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
WOW! Verstappen needs to chill out. He should have just followed and get Hamilton in the DRS instead of squeezing his way in. The McLarens definitely destroy the air for any car following. RB and Merc can’t even catch the McLarens.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
WOW! Verstappen needs to chill out. He should have just followed and get Hamilton in the DRS instead of squeezing his way in. The McLarens definitely destroy the air for any car following. RB and Merc can’t even catch the McLarens.
Look again. Bottas has “wings”.

Edit: Never mind. :facepalm:

Last edited:

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Well Verstappen was literally on top of Hamilton :cwl:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Well Verstappen was literally on top of Hamilton :cwl:
That was a very, very close call for Lewis. Frightening in slo-mo.

So both Max and Chris were very quiet in the post race comments. I'm thinking they know Max pushed too hard and caused that accident. It will be interesting to see what the stewards think.

I really enjoyed watching DR celebrate. It has been a long time coming for another Shoey!!

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
That was a very, very close call for Lewis. Frightening in slo-mo.

So both Max and Chris were very quiet in the post race comments. I'm thinking they know Max pushed too hard and caused that accident. It will be interesting to see what the stewards think.

I really enjoyed watching DR celebrate. It has been a long time coming for another Shoey!!
Verstappen is like Maldonado.
Hamilton is like Senna.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Verstappen is like Maldonado.
Hamilton is like Senna.
I understand why Max was pissed after that pit stop. But Chris was wrong. He was still pissed when he saw Lewis coming out of the pit and reverted back to "immature" Max and wouldn't back off. What galls me about Max is he saw the damage to Lewis' car and didn't bother to see if he was OK. Pissed or not, very poor sportsmanship.

Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
I understand why Max was pissed after that pit stop. But Chris was wrong. He was still pissed when he saw Lewis coming out of the pit and reverted back to "immature" Max and wouldn't back off. What galls me about Max is he saw the damage to Lewis' car and didn't bother to see if he was OK. Pissed or not, very poor sportsmanship.
Yeah I was annoyed that he didn’t check on Lewis. He’s a hypocrite with his complaints about being unsportsmanlike at Silverstone yet his car is on top of Lewis and he didn’t even check on him. Last year when Grosjean had his fiery crash and in the hospital for severe burns for days, everyone on the podium, were celebrating including Verstappen. Yet he complains about others being unsportsmanlike when he’s in the hospital and discharged the same day.

Now Verstappen has a 3 place grid penalty for Russia and 2 penalty points.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was annoyed that he didn’t check on Lewis. He’s a hypocrite with his complaints about being unsportsmanlike at Silverstone yet his car is on top of Lewis and he didn’t even check on him. Last year when Grosjean had his fiery crash and in the hospital for severe burns for days, everyone on the podium, were celebrating including Verstappen. Yet he complains about others being unsportsmanlike when he’s in the hospital and discharged the same day.

Now Verstappen has a 3 place grid penalty for Russia and 2 penalty points.
Good to see that justice was done in this incident. The play by play announcers were pussy footing around it, except Damon Hill, but it was obvious that Max was late to the corner.

Also this.......

https://www.racefans.net/2021/09/12...appen-walked-off-without-checking-i-was-okay/

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Interesting that the blame was put on max. Did not look that way to me.
Then you need glasses. Even Max and Chris knew it was his fault. Max knew exactly what he was doing as he entered turn 2. He knew exactly what Lewis was going to do in turn 2. The result was inevitable. Max will pay the price in Russia.
Sponsored