Formula 1 talk.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
It’s not up to him to take the spot? Ok. To say he struggled at Redbull is an understatement. If the situation was the same and he was at Ferarri, Merc, they would have done the same. He pretty much imploded for whatever reason. Gasly fell in the same boat. Gasly is doing very well for Alpha, hopefully for Albon it will turn around as well for him.
Well it’s up to Williams who gets the spot. There were different drivers they could have chosen but Williams gave the spot to Albon. There may be some background politics going on, who knows. Sometimes it’s the car which is why I think Gasly is better in the Alpha than the Red Bull.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Completely agree, Gasly is for sure better in the Alpha. I don’t think it’d be a good move for him to try and go back to Redbull. Hopefully Albon will get his confidence back at Williams. Williams has definitely brought that car in the right direction.

Well it’s up to Williams who gets the spot. There were different drivers they could have chosen but Williams gave the spot to Albon. There may be some background politics going on, who knows. Sometimes it’s the car which is why I think Gasly is better in the Alpha than the Red Bull.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
To whom it may concern…
Concerns Hamilton and Verstappen. Hamilton because Bottas beat him out for pole for today's sprint qualification. Verstappen, because Mercedes locked the front of the grid for the sprint qual. Who knows if they will be able to hold on to it, but there is a good chance they will, which will make it more challenging for Verstappen to maintain his points lead over Hamilton. So, concerns at least three people who certainly will give a flying lap :)

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Concerns Hamilton and Verstappen. Hamilton because Bottas beat him out for pole for today's sprint qualification. Verstappen, because Mercedes locked the front of the grid for the sprint qual. Who knows if they will be able to hold on to it, but there is a good chance they will, which will make it more challenging for Verstappen to maintain his points lead over Hamilton. So, concerns at least three people who certainly will give a flying lap :)
This is what I meant. Bottas’ response to critics.
8B261470-3ED8-4FB5-8E5C-255E8E2DC4F6.jpeg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
WOW, based on today's qual, tomorrow should be interesting.
Interesting is an understatement. :giggle: :like: I do not know about you but I didn't like the sprint race at first and like it less now. Why are they always trying to fix something that isn't broken?

That said, I'm happy for VB even if he is starting in the back. It was also good seeing DR's million dollar smile again.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Interesting is an understatement. :giggle: :like: I do not know about you but I didn't like the sprint race at first and like it less now. Why are they always trying to fix something that isn't broken?

That said, I'm happy for VB even if he is starting in the back. It was also good seeing DR's million dollar smile again.
Yeah, my jury is still out on the sprint. I like the fact that you get two races instead of one, but it's still a little out of place. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Bottas in the back and Hamilton not really in the front. Verstappen's to lose at this point.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
The Red Bull vs the McLarens should be interesting.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Good for Bottas. Also for Gio. It seemed Redbull played the sprinr for tomorrows race. Inwouldnt bevsurprised to see Verstappen have more pace tomorrow.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Great point! I was thinking wouldn't it be funny if DR or LN took Max out? :giggle:
I’m hoping Ricciardo dive bombs Verstappen and takes the win or Lando takes the win. Both drivers deserve a GP win.
Sponsored