Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Steve [email protected] at TASCA will give you the best deal... I contacted him and it was 484.00 plus approx 10.00 shipping. Quite the good deal. He said FP still shows it on back order but he thinks it's a rolling back order and they are filling them as stock comes in.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Because some states don't have 93 as an option, and makes it available to a larger audience. They is probably a marginal difference at best, but tuned to the 91 octane tolerances.
I don't think you understand my question, so I'll rephrase it- why does it take 93 to get 310HP but 91 to get 360?

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I don't think you understand my question, so I'll rephrase it- why does it take 93 to get 310HP but 91 to get 360?
I understand your question completely. Ford advertised their highest hp based on the best possible fuel available at a conservative level, but at the same time, the car did not need to absolutely run this fuel.

Now that they are adding power and pushing tolerances, they tuned the car to the lowest premium octane level available in the states.......and the car must run on the minimum of 91 octane.

The stock tune was adaptive to a degree and able to run all fuel levels safely. The FP tune most likely puts out the same power on both 91 and 93, but again, minimum rating to safely run the tune is 91 because 93 is NOT available to all. If FP set the tune to a 93 octane requirement, there would be owners who couldn't purchase being that it is NOT available to them.

Sponsored

john wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco
Just had one installed today.But it comes with a 5.0 inlet tube!!!!
So I'm getting charged for a part I can't use,Why? This the m9603-m4.
I called ford racing and asked why?. Got no real answer and I even
Was told " just sell (the 5 liter part) on ebay" no kidding! All of you who get the m903-m4 will get one also.
So I say to him..."That like buying 5.0 parts and you also get 2.3 l parts" he says " No! That's not the same thing"!
I said yes,yes it is. I'm I the crazy One? I think it was Mike or Steve.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
It pulls like a mo fo. Feels very v8 tish.
Curious about everyday driving characteristics. Is it smooth? Do you have an interxooler or any other mods?

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Just came back from install. Leaving dealership, couldn't really tell. Took the long way home to see what happens. After a few stops, notice car wanted to pull. Going from light to light, no real push. However found a spot to go 60 to a 100, it pulls much harder than before. They also recommended I sell the MAF on ebay LOL.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
So we have 1 saying it pulls like a mofo, and the other saying nothing except up top lol. So any difference down low like what is claimed?

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Just took another ride for the hell of it. It certainly pulls at 2K+ than it used to. Looking forward to taking it on the highway to get on it.
Sponsored